• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SW MI MAY, 10, 2014 - Meet@ Gilmore Car Museum - GR/KZOO

Started by JimiJak, April 22, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimiJak

SW MICHIGAN MEET UP
@ THE GILMORE CAR MUSEUM -
DUST-OFF CAR SHOW - OR -
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CRUISE-IN
Gilmore Car Museum, 6865 W Hickory Rd, MI 49060

Saw a demand for it, so I thought I would get the ball rolling and make it official:

Looking to plan a meet up for our growing EB crowd in SW Michigan. Below you'll find information that's been getting kicked around in a few other threads. Any feedback for who all might be attending and what days / events would work best for everyone, is appreciated! Or, if you have a proposal of a different date or even venue, go for it! All ideas welcome...

The Gilmore Care Museum NE of Kalamazoo is holding their season opener: The  DUST-OFF CAR SHOW on Saturday May 10 from 9am - 4pm. The museum is open during this time.

As another option for a meet, they also hold a CRUISE-IN every wednesday night from May until September. The museum is closed for the cruise-in.
Wednesday's in May include the options: May 7, 14, 21, and 28

Either way, The Gilmore Car Museum is just twenty minutes from I-94 and US-131, located midway between Detroit and Chicago and a short drive from Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Battle Creek, and Lansing, Michigan.

Additional INFO or DIRECTIONS.

On a personal note, the dust-off car show on the 10th works best for me...I could be there around noon-thirty as a spectator for a couple hours.

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

donky4444

If we did the dust of on the 10th I would also be able to get there around noon.  There is a Touch A Truck event at the Kalamazoo Fair Grounds that I want to take my son to and that ends at 11.  For the Wednesday events, the only one that doesn't work for me is the 7th.  I will be following this to make sure I am there.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

snaf2u

I am close and retired so if you all can come up with a date and time I will probably be able to make it. I have had the SHO to the cruise-in and it got more attention than I thought it would.
2013 SHO red w/PP. Stock with Livernois stage 4 tune using the 93 octane new revision tune. Best of 12.79 @ 106 on 5-01-15 at US131 dragway, Martin, Michigan.

TSS

May 10th at noon looks good to me so far. I also am a member there and have season passes for my family each year.   Plus I have a few extra admission tickets I can give out to save a few bucks.   If you call ahead, they may even set aside a special parking area for us - they do that for car clubs. I have attended a Cadillac meet, 300 ZX meet,   as well as an Ecoboost meet there in past years  (the Eco meet turned out to be just me and one other SHO - LOL_)
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

bowser

Subscribed, I'll keep an eye on the date.  We might be able to get over that way, as long as little league schedule does not conflict.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

2013 Interceptor Sedan 3.5EB/AWD, stock for now.

TSS

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

JimiJak

Let call it "a lull in steam". Lol
I assumed people were just waiting for it to get closer. That and it stopped popping up on the "daily unread".

Nice revival!
:soldiers:

bowser

May 10 doesn't agree with the little league schedule unfortunately.  I will have to look for another one if this is for sure the day.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

2013 Interceptor Sedan 3.5EB/AWD, stock for now.

donky4444

I'm still in for any date but the 7th. I'm just following along waiting for a firm date to be set.

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

JimiJak

Sounded like we had the most initial response for May 10 at noon...that's not to say we can't always arrange some cruise-ins down the road.

TSS

Cool!  Lol at lull in steam too!  I will pencil it back in for now.

snaf2u

2013 SHO red w/PP. Stock with Livernois stage 4 tune using the 93 octane new revision tune. Best of 12.79 @ 106 on 5-01-15 at US131 dragway, Martin, Michigan.

donky4444

Quote from: snaf2u on May 01, 2014, 08:00:22 PM
I will plan on the 10th. Lookin` forward to it.

Want to meet up and cruise out there together since we are both in Kalamazoo?

JimiJak

What time is everyone planning to be there?
I work the night before and of, but I plan on heading down as early as I can after a little sleep. Loose plan as of now: probably get there between 1200-1300.

donky4444