• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Unleashed Tuning ~ WOW

Started by Josephm, April 19, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephm

I am beyond impressed with this tune. I've managed to pick up .8 MPG on my average and managed to run a 13.5@101.2mph with Torrie's tune being my only real mod.

The car feels exactly like factory until you get on it, and it turns into a beast.

I logged at the track today (Saturday) and emailed them over to him, and he sent me back a revision! On a Saturday! Talk about customer service.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

BiGMaC

Oh yea!.... the thrill of first ... or a new tune!  ;D

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Josephm

I've had it installed for a while but have not had a chance to fully test it like you would at the track. It was really cool to be able to fully open it up and not stress about a ticket.

For some reason when i am speeding, all i see is how much the ticket is going to cost so i rarely speed.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SHOdded

Quote from: Josephm on April 20, 2014, 12:43:19 AM
For some reason when i am speeding, all i see is how much the ticket is going to cost so i rarely speed.
A very wise approach, IMHO.  I usually stick with flock speed, if only to prevent getting into an accident :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

Congrats,  glad you are enjoying it. Tunes are the best thing since sliced bread for these turbo cars!
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

Josephm

I loved it when i pulled the 13.5, and the guy ahead of me in a new SS Camaro with slicks ran a 13.3. In his defense he just got them did not know how warm he needed to get them.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

REDSHOCGO

I feel you man enjoy!!! Definitely worth its weight in gold
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer