• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FS: 2013 HD CVO Road King 110th Anniversary Limited

Started by geswek, April 17, 2014, 01:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

$30,000 firm

~1200 miles; stored in my parents garage. Dad takes it out now and again to keep it moving.

It's fully loaded and chromed out; 900 produced and it's numbered. Has hard cases, waterproof, and 4-speaker sound system with Apple connector and 1/8" audio in; requires external device for music. Keyless and alarm.

If you know anyone interested please share. Shipping is at buyers expense and it's not expensive to ship a bike.

Got to make room for a GT500 purchase.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

geswek

Yeah; it was going to stay so I could ride with my family but I don't go home enough to keep it and I'm going to get a GT500 to add to the stable.

Don't need this collecting dust so off it goes.

bigmoneycloser

Nice bike good luck with sale..
My bike should be done in 60-90 days.... Can't wait..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

geswek

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on April 17, 2014, 02:17:34 PM
Nice bike good luck with sale..
My bike should be done in 60-90 days.... Can't wait..

You're brave; no way in hell I would ride here. I hate PA and NJ; people try to kill me when I'm in my car.

bigmoneycloser

Very true...
But I love to ride and just can't not have a bike..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

geswek

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on April 17, 2014, 02:26:46 PM
Very true...
But I love to ride and just can't not have a bike..

LOL; yeah I'm not much into it anymore; maybe if I was in Texas where we have wide open spaces and are not around cagers trying to murder us.

Don't get me wrong; cities are just as dangerous but once you get out in country--just got to watch for occasional cow LMAO.

BiGMaC

I'd buy this one in a heart beat,... But my wife would kill me.

In 1979 a car pulled out of a side street in front of me... 10" curb and two big delivery trucks surrounding me... Took a year to learn how walk again.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

geswek

Quote from: BiGMaC on April 17, 2014, 03:15:14 PM
I'd buy this one in a heart beat,... But my wife would kill me.

In 1979 a car pulled out of a side street in front of me... 10" curb and two big delivery trucks surrounding me... Took a year to learn how walk again.

Ouch; I grew up racing sport bikes; my last great one was a custom built 2011 Aprilia RSV 1000R. I had to sell it because I couldn't handle the forward lean with my back screwed up from combat. I got the Harley and it was definitely a nice ride and a lot more comfortable.

I hope to sell this quickly; a white with black stripes 2013 GT500 is calling my name! The SHO needs a friend LOL.

68_GT

you live in Austin ? I was just there for 3 days. No wonder you're selling it what is up with that traffic !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

geswek

Quote from: 68_GT on April 17, 2014, 05:45:22 PM
you live in Austin ? I was just there for 3 days. No wonder you're selling it what is up with that traffic !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I live in Pennsylvania. I'm from Texas and my parents live outside Austin.

SHOdded

GLWS, Storm!  Beautiful piece of machinery ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!