• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

0-110 LMS V8

Started by geswek, April 08, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

I got the new LMS V8 93 Octane tune while keeping my original tunes.

I'm somewhat good with it but I need to hit the track.

I've been putting off buying a GoPro because honestly my Galaxy Note 3 can do the same MP and it does 1080P and 4K.

I bought a suction cup mount and hooked it to my sunroof; it clearly isn't long enough--sorry. I need something with 15-20" arm but I'm not finding a thing. This sucks; guess a GoPro is needed; ugh.

LMS V8 Test

BlueSHO

Yes longer would be better but still thanks for posting..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

SwampRat

Quote from: geswek on April 08, 2014, 10:01:40 PM
I got the new LMS V8 93 Octane tune while keeping my original tunes.

I'm somewhat good with it but I need to hit the track.

I've been putting off buying a GoPro because honestly my Galaxy Note 3 can do the same MP and it does 1080P and 4K.

I bought a suction cup mount and hooked it to my sunroof; it clearly isn't long enough--sorry. I need something with 15-20" arm but I'm not finding a thing. This sucks; guess a GoPro is needed; ugh.

LMS V8 Test

Check this out ... might have to do a little digging .

Ram Mounts

http://www.rammount.com/NewProducts/SamsungGalaxyPhoneMount/tabid/4253/Default.aspx

Tons of options , kits and individual components so you can customize to your needs .

Good stuff , use them for my Samsung Tab 2 10.1 tablet mount in my KW .... its my GPS  too....
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

IHeartGroceries

Nice video though. I've got the same phone. Didn't realize it took such decent video!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

twnscrw13

I have a ram mount and would highly recommend them. Very good quality and as I recall they're made in the USA
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

SwampRat

Quote from: twnscrw13 on April 08, 2014, 11:23:11 PM
I have a ram mount and would highly recommend them. Very good quality and as I recall they're made in the USA

Yes  ...   made in the USA  .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST