• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Pampering Time!

Started by Joleat, April 04, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joleat

I just received a box of goodies for the MKS. I can't wait to see how the Wolfgang Fuzion will look on Tuxedo Black Metallic. Fuzion is known for making both black and metallic paints pop, so what better product to use when your paint is both black and metallic?! It's a little expensive at around $250 for the kit, but I've read nothing but positive things about Wolfgang products. Many claim that very little goes a long way, so the per application price isn't bad.

I'll follow up with pictures once I have a chance to dedicate a full day to detailing. The weather isn't looking so good for this weekend, so I doubt I'll be able to get to it as quickly as I would like.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

DJE624

Wow!  That ought to be some fun!

SHOdded

Good luck, and let us know what you think about ease of application, gloss, and durability :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

navbtcret

I have been using the Wolfgang Fuzion wax for a few years. Great stuff and lasts a while, easy to put on and a little goes a long way. So what you heard is correct.
2013 SHO Non PP, LMS 93 Performance v8, 3 Bar MAP, 170 Stat, MDesign CAI, Hot Pipes with TiAL BOV, PPE Catted Downpipes

Joleat

Admittingly, I'm a little giddy over the Fuzion. I can't wait to see how it compares to Pinnacle Liquid Souveran.

The picture below is from last summer. The car was clayed, compounded, and polished before being hit with Liquid Souveran and a durability coat of Meguiar's Ultimate Wax. I was extremely pleased with the result, but I'm always willing to try different products.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

mjhpadi

I've only used Wolfgang's Swirl Remover, but it worked great, I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

explorergotoluvit

i use there stuff and i love it so in my opinion great product
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites