• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hello from Texas

Started by 0ld guys rule, April 02, 2014, 06:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ld guys rule

Brand new to the ecoboost family and glad to be here.

SwampRat

Welcome to EBPF..... glad to have you here .
What do you have ?
Pics when possible ...

GREAT user name by the way !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

0ld guys rule

2014 Taurus SHO Tuxedo black. Just loaded torrie's tune today! WOW!

2010SHOtime

Welcome!! I loaded torries tune about 2 weeks ago and fell I love with the car!!

Welcome aboard and you will a lot here.
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

BiGMaC

Welcome to EBPF From Another Old Guy!!
:WELCOME:
Glad to have you join us!
Great and progressive community here.  You'll love your new ride!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Welcome to the community and your SHO!  Looking forward to your data logging experience.  Running the SCT X4?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

:WELCOME:  Glad you've joined us!  Having a tune sure does make the car much more fun to drive! Have fun with it!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

0ld guys rule

Yes I have the X4. Im an old school hot rodder. I traded the old ladies 2013 5.0 mustang in on the SHO. I was not sure I would like it at first, But I am really liking it now with the tune in it. Bad part about it is she probably won't let me mod it anymore than a tune. These cars have a lot of potential and un-tapped power. Maybe I can slip some mods in under the radar. LOL.

EcoPowerParts

Welcome, thanks for joining!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Welcome aboard EBPF there Mr. Old Dude..... :hi:

Not that I'm old by any means, but I'm certainly on the cusp of it. So no haterade found here. :nono:

Anyhow, glad to have you here :newbie:

Lots of friendly, active, helpful members here, so you should enjoy your time. :ok:

Contribute wherever, and whenever you can!

The "Other" Mike :beer:

southtxSHO

Welcome aboard fellow Texan

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

Husker02GT

Welcome! A lot of new Texans lately!!!
2011 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost - 3D Carbon Spoiler - Tinted Tail lights - 35%F/15%R Window Tint - Powerstop Slotted & Drilled Brakes - MGP Lincoln Caliper Covers - Airaid Intake - MORE TO COME

2002 Ford Mustang GT - Saleen Clone - Full Authentic Saleen Body/Graphics Kit - 18" Chrome Saleen Wheels - Eibach Pro Kit Springs - Tokico Blue Shocks/Struts - Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates - Powerstop Slotted/Drilled Rotors - HPM Subframe Connectors - MAC Cold Air Intake - C&L Intake Plenum - BBK 75mm Throttle Body - Steeda Underdrive Pulleys - Bama 93 Octane Tune - UPR Off-Road X-Pipe - Magnaflow Catback - Pro 5.0 Short throw Shifter - Pioneer AppRadio 2 - Saleen Indiglo Guages - Saleen Pedals - Saleen Build Plate

QuickSilver

Quote from: Husker02GT on July 07, 2014, 02:56:21 PM
Welcome! A lot of new Texans lately!!!

They just got Internet in Texas ;D
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

donky4444

Welcome.  You could always do a 3bar MAP, she will never know you did it and the updated tune will be even more impressive.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

SHOdded

Quote from: QuickSilver on July 07, 2014, 03:11:29 PM
They just got Internet in Texas ;D
LOL  Maybe so, but they do everything bigger & faster there, so I assume they'll catch up REAL quick!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!