• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Upgrades for my LMS 4+ tune

Started by FracaSHO, April 01, 2014, 11:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FracaSHO

Finally installed my 170* T Stat and NGK plugs last night. I also vented my BOV's to atmosphere.

T stat wasn't too bad. Didn't lose that much coolant. The only issue was Ford gave me the wrong coolant. They gave me orange but mine was green. So I had to run back to the dealership. 

Spark plugs weren't too bad either. Of course the only plug change I have under my belt to compare was on my 04 F-150. Since a lot of you post pics of your stock plugs after you change them, here is a pic of mine.

This morning I loaded my stage 4 plus. Didn't have a chance to get on her too much, but she is happy and I definitely felt a difference.

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
MyCal LMS Stage 3
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

SHOdded

The plugs do look pretty good!  How many miles?  Hopefully your MPG will benefit as well :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FracaSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on April 01, 2014, 11:27:12 AM
The plugs do look pretty good!  How many miles?  Hopefully your MPG will benefit as well :D

34,600 miles. Had no issues with them at all. I just want to go faster 😃

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
NGK LTR7IX plugs, gap at 0.030
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP