• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FS: 2013 SHO w/ PP, 402A, Moonroof - Northern Virginia - 25k miles / $32.5k

Started by dmharvey79, March 31, 2014, 11:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmharvey79

I'm looking to sell my sterling grey metallic 2013 SHO, purchased new in September 2012, because I need a truck and I don't want two payments. I have the car listed locally and I figured I'd post it here to see if anybody is interested.

The car is stock with the exception of 255/45R20 ultra high performance all-season tires, a LMS 93 tune, and front/rear Weathertech floor liners. All service has been performed on time to date and I've kept on Ford to fix problems under warranty (common clicking sounds from front end, fuel tank recall, etc). The car was adult driven and it starts/runs/drives great, interior still smells new. I did take the car to a local track when it was still stock and one of the two runs was a 13.499 (on AS tires with no prep) which is prety solid IMO.

Here is a link to the window sticker:
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FAHP2KT4DG159110

Looking to get $32,500.00 for it. Please shoot me a PM if you have questions, or if you're interested. Thanks!

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

J-Will

Any inventory from this car left? I live in NoVA and could be interested.
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap