• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Weathertech liners

Started by MFSHO, March 29, 2014, 02:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFSHO

Just grabbed a set of black weathertechs for 28 bucks on amazon
Tuxedo Black 2011 non-PP SHO.  Bone Stock...SO FAR

pejohnson

Wow nice find. They are back up to over $100 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

mjhpadi

Wow, that's a great price.  Jut FYI I just got the Weathertech Protector Spray and Cleaner for the floor mats.  I haven't used the cleaner yet but the protector spray works great.  It leaves the mats looking great and it dries a matt finish and isn't slippery after it dries like Armor-All or what I normally use Aerospace Protectant 303...the Weathertech Protectant is worth the cost, I'm very pleased and impressed with it!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

BiGMaC

Quote from: mjhpadi on March 29, 2014, 10:18:06 AM
FYI I just got the Weathertech Protector Spray and Cleaner for the floor mats.  I haven't used the cleaner yet but the protector spray works great.  It leaves the mats looking great and it dries a matt finish and isn't slippery after it dries like Armor-All or what I normally use Aerospace Protectant 303...the Weathertech Protectant is worth the cost, I'm very pleased and impressed with it!

MFSHO... that IS a fantastic deal, good snag!

MJ... Thanks! I'm an Aerospace 303 guy too.... Thanks for the review, I've been wondering about the stuff.  I'm gonna order some Weathertech Protectant after your mini-review.  I'd love to protect mine without the slippery coating!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

futat2

Lucky find I guess, but at least someone from this forum got it. Just wondering thou, is that for a complete set or just 1 liner?
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

mjhpadi

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 29, 2014, 10:42:48 AM
Quote from: mjhpadi on March 29, 2014, 10:18:06 AM
FYI I just got the Weathertech Protector Spray and Cleaner for the floor mats.  I haven't used the cleaner yet but the protector spray works great.  It leaves the mats looking great and it dries a matt finish and isn't slippery after it dries like Armor-All or what I normally use Aerospace Protectant 303...the Weathertech Protectant is worth the cost, I'm very pleased and impressed with it!

MFSHO... that IS a fantastic deal, good snag!

MJ... Thanks! I'm an Aerospace 303 guy too.... Thanks for the review, I've been wondering about the stuff.  I'm gonna order some Weathertech Protectant after your mini-review.  I'd love to protect mine without the slippery coating!

Yes, Aerospace 303 is great for all the vinyl, but the Weathertech protectant was great, it dries and there is no slip at all and it does leave the mats looking like new. However, it does come with a warning not to use it on dashboards, so I'm using it only on the mats, which is fine with me, since I have front, back, and trunk mats from Weathertech.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

MFSHO

Quote from: futat2 on March 29, 2014, 12:57:47 PM
Lucky find I guess, but at least someone from this forum got it. Just wondering thou, is that for a complete set or just 1 liner?

Sure glad I had the lucky timing wish a few more people coulda snagged some.   Guess that's the benefit of working over night shifts. And it was for the front seat so two mats.  Have no need for the back personally because I've  never had anyone back there but the pitbulls and I have a hammock I setup for when they are in there.

MFSHO

Quote from: MFSHO on March 29, 2014, 02:23:12 AM
Just grabbed a set of black weathertechs for 28 bucks on amazon

Mats came in today... They look and fit great.  The only issue I see is the passenger side of my car does not have the little post that that mat clips into.  The drivers side has two and it is held in very snuggly.. the passenger side fits perfect so there is really not much room for movement but there is nothing in there to hold it in place.  I'm thinking of sticking a little Velcro on the underside to grab onto the carpet some figure that will hold it still.

panther427

nice the passenger side doesnt have much room to move anywhere. So i havent added anything to mine to keep it in place..
2013 SHO

mjhpadi

I haven't added anything to my passenger side but it does move around a bit with someone in the car.  I got grey just because I had black in my Lincoln and they were tough to keep clean, I think the grey looks cleaner for a longer period of time and it looks OK with the charcoal carpet.

MFSHO

Quote from: mjhpadi on April 05, 2014, 01:51:29 AM
I haven't added anything to my passenger side but it does move around a bit with someone in the car.  I got grey just because I had black in my Lincoln and they were tough to keep clean, I think the grey looks cleaner for a longer period of time and it looks OK with the charcoal carpet.

I agree I like the grey but for 28 bucks I couldn't pass up the black.  And I am pretty meticulous with cleaning the car a couple times a week so I think they will be ok.

mjhpadi

I agree completely that was a great deal! No reason you should have  passed it up.  I have found that Weathertech's protectant for the floor liners works great, they look like new and it leaves no slip at all. It's worth the price...I also have got their cleaner but haven't tried it yet.

mval

love the weathertechs for my sho, passenger side no issue as foot weld is real deep. not as good on the escape fine on drivers side where it has pegs but passenger side on escape is not very deep so they move around especially with the little woman pushs it with her feet to get in, temporary fix almost as good as duct tape a small bunge cord. lets them move a little then right back to where the should be. good tip on weathetech products mark, i've been using 409, which works ok without being slippery.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen