• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2010 Ford Flex - Phoenix, AZ

Started by MikeB, March 28, 2014, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB

Since I just bought a new F150 Ecoboost something has to go, so it will have to be the Flex unfortunately. I need to get some good pics of it. I have a 2010 Flex Ecoboost. It is technically a SEL, but has all the Limited trim. It has the upgraded leather interior with the woodgrain trim dash, dual zone climate control with rear air, towing pkg, came with 20" wheels from the factory, dual power front seats that are heated, park assist, Sony premium system with Sync, etc. No Nav or moonroof though. It now sits on aftermarket wheels. I'm most likely going to take the Megan coilovers off. It just turned 90k. We are the second overs. The original owners were an older couple that drove it across country to see their son in college because they did not like to fly, so most of this is fwy miles. This thing is in excellent condition. Looking to get 18,500 with coilovers. Not in a super hurry to sell, but would like to have it out of the garage before the summer ends.

SHOdded

Well maintained ride, Mike.  GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Yes!  It looks great!  The future owner will be lucky to have snapped it up. 

MikeB

TSS

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

southtxSHO

Very nice Flex man !

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

MikeB

SHOdded

Congrats, Mike!  Now SR is in the hunt for a Flex :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!