• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

0-140MPH pull in the V

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 20, 2014, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

We were testing shifts on the V on the dyno.
Car put down 677HP/644TQ with this setup. :)
Video of my car doing 1/4 mile pass on dyno - trunk view
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

glock-coma

WOW!! 1/4 mile has got to be like riding in a slingshot. 
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

FoMoCoSHO

EcoPowerParts

Wait until the new cam and 75 shot of nitrous in 2 weeks...
:D
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

FoMoCoSHO

Your rev limiter is gonna earn its keep for sure...

BiGMaC

Are you adding the drag chute with the nitrous... LOL... That V is gonna scream!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

IHeartGroceries

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

EcoPowerParts

I'm hoping for high 9's at 140+ MPH with cam and nitrous setup. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

3POINT5

WoW!!! Impressive... Do you give neck braces with all ride alongs???
2012 Loaded SHO with 5% tint, LMS Stage 4 tune, Custom intake with VTA BOV's. Far from done... More to come very soon...

futat2

that is damn impressive. that thing is gonna be a monster.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

SHOdded

Wait a minute, dyno done already???  Where's the trunk monkey?  Let's put that rotating assembly into the EB engines :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

BiGMaC

Quote from: TSS on March 20, 2014, 06:29:03 PM
Holy crap.

Well said!... I still wanna know where the drag chute goes...

I was by Black Market today and talked to Jeremy about your dyno.... Even he is way impressed... So was I!!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes