• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Big Bore Package and Block Sleeve Upgrade

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, March 15, 2014, 02:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

Looks like the boys over at Livernois are at it again. They just announced on their facebook page that they are developing a Big Bore Package and Block Sleeve Upgrade. Could not find the link on their page, so for now you will have to go through facebook.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SwampRat

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on March 15, 2014, 02:21:15 PM
Looks like the boys over at Livernois are at it again. They just announced on their facebook page that they are developing a Big Bore Package and Block Sleeve Upgrade. Could not find the link on their page, so for now you will have to go through facebook.

Hhhhmmm ....  Kinda like XV1 ... LOL

Sounds interesting , I guess we'll see.
Stroker kit maybe ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

68_GT

I'd prefer to add more boost / fuel than to disassemble my entire engine !!!!!!
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SHOdded

Unfortunately won't be of much use in the boosted transverse community I think.  BUT, it could have potential for the NA owner community and for the Mustang/F150 owners out there.  Transmission/PTU issues.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Livernois-Motorsports-Engineering/243274389058264
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SRT82ECOBOOST

^^^^^^I actually think that everything they are doing with these packages is directed specifically at the the 3.5L Ecoboost engine and forced induction applications.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

DJE624

Quote from: SwampRat on March 15, 2014, 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on March 15, 2014, 02:21:15 PM

Hhhhmmm ....  Kinda like XV1 ... LOL

Sounds interesting , I guess we'll see.
Stroker kit maybe ?

I fail to see the humor in this.  An explanation was given by Livernois on the Xv1.  It is old news.  It seems that every time LMS is brought up, you enjoy the opportunity to post a veiled bash on them.

SwampRat

Geeeez DJ ..... lighten up . The big bore kit still seems interesting.
A little humor is good for the soul .

2021 Edge ST

bpd1151

I think this is a great offering from LMS personally.

As in their company being ahead of the curve in anticipating perhaps expected failures at some point to occur, & being able to have a rock solid product offering in upgraded blocks, and any / all related upgraded internals.

I think, as time goes by, & we each collectively keep pushing the envelope, in addition to just merely putting on additional miles, that these product releases will really come in handy to a lot of us at some point.

My hats off to LMS & their staff once again. :bow:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

This is now two items that can't be found on the website. (Windstorm CAI is the other)

Newsflash. Not everybody uses facebook.

If I want information on a company's product I go to their website.

DJE624

Valid points FoMoCoSHO.  I suspect that they will be showing up on their website before long.  Perhaps they are notifying their friends in advance of the public offering. 

SwampRat

Quote from: DJE624 on March 15, 2014, 09:35:57 PM
Valid points FoMoCoSHO.  I suspect that they will be showing up on their website before long.  Perhaps they are notifying their friends in advance of the public offering.
I wouldn't necessarily consider the followers of Livernois on FB to be there  " friends " ,  many company's large and small simply are trying to personalize there products . FB is nothing more than a maketing tool for most of them .

I for one wish new projects , products and ideas for such be on a companys website.
If Livernois does have there own CAI. ... AKA  Windstorm , I'd like to see it as a viable option is needed for the 3.5 EB  SHO / Flex & XSport .

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

I agree with bpd... several good points.  FoMoCo is also correct, albeit the "social media" are now, sadly, very commercialized by businesses, schools, colleges... and I rarely go on FB either BTW.   
Every vendor here fills a niche.. we all have what is best for us... but that doesn't mean its the best for anyone else.  Humor ≠ sarcasm... and they can be difficult to distinguish on forums without the visual and vocal inflection cues we rely on in face to face communication... All of us should keep that in mind.  I personally don't like threads started to attack or ridicule...   

When we have a problem or concern with a vendor as discussed here perhaps, using any of the method we have (like) to contact the vendor and express our concerns, leaving the vendors thread to explain his product and answer queries related to it when they are ready to put it up.   We all float our boats a bit differently...

Geez, I sound like my mother used to,

Better try to help each other on this trip.... we're all trying to get to the same place!... our own ideal EB ride!

End of rant.  LOL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

dmharvey79

Quote from: SwampRat on March 15, 2014, 10:10:36 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on March 15, 2014, 09:35:57 PM
I wouldn't necessarily consider the followers of Livernois on FB to be there  " friends " ,  many company's large and small simply are trying to personalize there products . FB is nothing more than a maketing tool for most of them .

I for one wish new projects , products and ideas for such be on a companys website.
If Livernois does have there own CAI. ... AKA  Windstorm , I'd like to see it as a viable option is needed for the 3.5 EB  SHO / Flex & XSport .

Their 'friends' are those of us on this forum that spend a lot of money on their products. What ever happened to LMS reps interacting with customers on forums? That guy they used to have (I forget his name) was top-notch when it came to this.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SRT82ECOBOOST

The responses to this thread just are absolutely hard to comprehend. Flame the vendor for their use of Facebook, get mad because this forum was not a direct pipeline to their services offered and in the end do nothing more than to burn one of very few existing bridges to a bigger build on your vehicle.