• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

18 inch police version or spare wheels on sho

Started by CroR1, March 12, 2014, 09:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CroR1

I'm curious what is the widest tire that I can fit on these 18 by 8 wheels without needing a spacer on my 14 show with PP? I ended up picking a set for winter and I was thinking of running 255 in width. Do you think i will have any issues?

mval

cror1:
I'd go to the website www.willtheyfit.com, dave got me they when i just changed wheel sizes. I'd think you'd be ok, but offset is important too. & not to steal your thread but a quick question running 20" now with a 19" spare, is that a problem if i need to for a short time?
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

CroR1

I know that 255 will fit the 8 inch rim without issues, my concern and question is if the tire will clear the iner and outer fenders as I don't want to run spacers.

mjhpadi

Should work without a problem, unless you've lowered the car, then there might be a small chance of rubbing on some occasions.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

CroR1

Anyone know what the wheel offset is on these steel wheels? And also what the offset is on the 20x8.5 with pp wheels?