• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 Tuner Galleria / World of Wheels coverage:

Started by HKMediaChicago, March 02, 2014, 04:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKMediaChicago

Per Mike's (BPD1151) reference to my coverage of this event, I figured I would put in this video that my videographer was able to put together. Photographs as always, can be found on the website: www.hkmediachicago.com or on our fan page: www.facebook.com/HKMediaLLC

2014 Tuner Galleria / World of Wheels with H&K Media

I looked long and hard for any other SHOs or anything even at World of Wheels... nothing. Eerily enough, I just saw some 'donked' out muscle cars, personally which made me cringe, but to each their own. Overall like I said, I felt last year had a better showing, obviously without Mike being there, well... maybe it took the flame out of the candle a little. :P

Thanks for watching, my insomniac self is going to bed.
www.hkmediachicago.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jefferyliu
www.youtube.com/TofuProductionCinema

SHOdded

Very slick, Jeff.  Gotta give other folks a chance to win something ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!