• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Unleashed Tuning & Tuning Information

Started by SwampRat, February 27, 2014, 05:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panther427

Torrie has great customer service and the tune is great......

Oh i like new parts excited to see what you come up with Torrie
2013 SHO

tmcphail

Just trying to provide more power to the people!!
Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

bpd1151

Congrats to all of Torrie's customers...... :ok:

I look forward to seeing some of the expected, anticipated results.

:popcorn:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

panther427

2013 SHO

tmcphail

Take care,

painterpatt

It seems a little high to me but since I moved and reloaded the tune it has been way stronger. I'm only at 10 or 15 ft above sea level (was 1175 in Ohio) and it was about 65 with only 35% humidity. I drove around all the beaches and stuff tonite with wife and kids pretty damn sure that can made it run smother than ever. So maybe??
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

Needmoreboost

2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

FoMoCoSHO

panther427

2013 SHO

Joleat

Those tune/CAI-only numbers are insane! Congrats!
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

BiGMaC

Quote from: painterpatt on March 01, 2014, 09:51:18 PM
It seems a little high to me but since I moved and reloaded the tune it has been way stronger. I'm only at 10 or 15 ft above sea level (was 1175 in Ohio) and it was about 65 with only 35% humidity. I drove around all the beaches and stuff tonite with wife and kids pretty damn sure that can made it run smother than ever. So maybe??

painterpat.....Is this AWHP and torque... or is it crank HP?...  What was your stock pull?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Sleeper4SHO

Placed my order for SCT Livewire from Torrie Monday the 3rd, by Weds the 5th I had the tuner in hand and tunes installed. Incredible response time and service. I ask a lot of questions because I like to understand what I'm doing to my car and he has answered every question I've had.

On that note Torrie I have to ask....do you sleep? I get responses from you all hours of the day/night! lol you certainly spoil your customers. That's hard to come by in any market these days. Hats off to you sir.  :beer2:

how could I forget....the tune really wakes this thing up, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!
2011 SHO w/ PP, White Platinum Met Tri-coat, 402A, K&N Typhoon CAI, Borla Cat-back, SCT Livewire TS w/ Unleashed 93 octane perf/shift/boost tune

2003 Cobra, Sonic Blue, Tune, CAI, Pulley, BBK longtube/off road x-pipe, flowmaster catback, 3.73s, viper trans w/ 31 spline input, Ram HD clutch, BBK springs, Saleen wheels, Nitto NT555Rs

2003 HD V-rod, custom paint, K&N, PCIII, Rineharts, chrome everything

tmcphail

Thank you for the kind words. And yes I sleep in the morning : )
Take care,

painterpatt

Guy said at the wheels, after some research online people call that dynoqueen instead of Dynocom lol. Numbers are a lil higher. and I think that dip may have something to do with a misfire in #1 cylinder, got a kight a few times now. NGK's in the mail.
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

SHOdded

Be sure to look for a wet or sooty #1 plug in case there is an injector problem.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!