• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

bpd1151's latest dyno #'s (Feb. 2014).....

Started by bpd1151, February 26, 2014, 10:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Oh boy...... where to begin?

Welp, experienced yet another great trip travelling to Livernois Motorsports.

Always great to reconnect with fellow friends and Ecoboost owners.

I had the added pleasure of my dear friend Jeff (owner of www.HKMediaChicago.com)..... affectionately dubbed by me as "My Photographer", to come along and document the shenanigans accordingly.

Jeff will be posting videos, photos, and my latest dyno sheets as time allows him to do so. Him and I both got in fairly late last night, after I decided to make the trek back home, in entirety.

So onto the #'s that so many of you are clamoring for........

443AWHP
456AWTQ

That's where I ended up.

My previous #'s I came in with, were 400AWHP, and 433AWTQ.

I was informed, at least from a tuning perspective alone, that there's still more room to play with, but knowing my car's daily driven (for now).....

I, and I alone, chose to not employ those additional, suggested tuning measures (adding timing, upping boost, etc.) to get those numbers higher.

Perhaps when I clear buying the oldest kid a car 1st, then I can pick up a used, beater, pos, daily driver for myself, then I can get a little more stupid with my SHO. Stupid to the point that if a failure were to occur (no matter where) then I have a secondary vehicle to fall back upon, and it won't be so much of an issue, as it would be for now, if elected to get crazy wild bonkers.

As most of you know, I've always strived to strike a balance between performance, and dependable, consistent reliability given the daily driven aspect of my SHO.

I think I've proven that mantra, with the mods I've performed, and the rewarding ownership of my SHO, without having developed any "issues" over the years.

Moving along, given my limited time frame I presented (a scant 2 days) I am SO INCREDIBLY APPRECIATIVE to all of the staff over at Livernois Motorsports for their continued involvement in helping me achieve my goals, step by painstakingly progressive step.

Most thanks goes directly to owner Dan Millen, for applying all of his talents, and for all of his hard work placed not only into my car, but also for finagling around other jobs, in order to get me in/out of there in the short time frame he did. :bow:

Yes Dan, I will do my best to allow you more time in the future to "play" with my SHO. :ok:

So, at this point, I'll digress, and open the thread for questions, comments, etc.......

Grabbing the proverbial ------> :beer: and the ------> :popcorn:

EcoPowerParts

So now we know that with ATP turbos, the hot pipes, downpipes and meth injection along with a tune we have a recipe for success on the car.
I'll start making up a package now. :)
Mike do you know what boost level you were at?
Dyno sheets would be nice as well! :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

Exciting stuff mike!... Jeff's pics will be great.  I'd also like to see your dynos.  Thanks for posting

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bpd1151

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on February 26, 2014, 10:47:32 AMMike do you know what boost level you were at?

Dyno sheets would be nice as well! :)

Yes, boost was at 18.39

Dyno sheets should be forthcoming from Jeff, as he took images of them.

Livernois Motorsports

It was great to finally get to meet Mike in person and put a face to the name. I hope you all had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you guys again soon. If any of you are in the area and would like to stop by for a tour we would be glad to have you.

Brandon

BlueSHO

Dang sounds like a great experience. Makes me want to take a road trip now but not sure if I want to take the SHO or XSport...:-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

pejohnson

I stopped up on Tuesday and spent the day at Livernois.  Thanks to Brandon for showing me around and working me hard on that next sale.  I'll definitely be calling you in the near future on my mods to come. 

Thanks also to bpd1151, Jeff aka My Photographer, crash712us, and darreli.  It was an absolute pleasure to hang out with you guys and talk shop.  I hope we can hang out again sometime soon.  I appreciate the fact that you are some of the pioneers of this platform.  I also appreciate all the knowledge you bring to this forum.  We are very fortunate.  It provides people like myself guidance and lessened learned as we move forward in the world of modifying our vehicles.   
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

Livernois Motorsports

Look forward to speaking with you again pejohnson.

HKMediaChicago

All I can say is I had a wonderful time meeting some SHO owners, and definitely getting to meet the team of Livernois. You all are fantastic and I could even see myself bringing my non-SHO out to you guys, it'd be worth the trip in many various ways.

I really want to thank everyone who showed up to take the time out of their busy days to spend time with us, it really left a tremendous positive experience that I eagerly reflect back on.

I'm currently finishing up 3 videos.
1. Our entire trip's video from leaving my house to back to my house(the 3 day event)
2. Mike's SHO dyno pulls and in-car pulls (With dyno graphs)
3. Chris' 2011 SHO in action

Thank you for your patience.
www.hkmediachicago.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jefferyliu
www.youtube.com/TofuProductionCinema

EcoPowerParts

Can you post the picture of the dyno? Videos are cool but that picture is all I care about for now :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

HKMediaChicago

This is Mike's dyno pull video (with chart):
Livernois Motorsports' tuned 2010 Ford Taurus SHO dyno, in-car pulls, and bonus clip.

Here is Chris' car video:
2011 Ford Taurus SHO - modified / at a glance

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed.
www.hkmediachicago.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jefferyliu
www.youtube.com/TofuProductionCinema

Needmoreboost

Great numbers for really just bolt on's, meth, and upgraded turbo's.  What kind of mileage does the motor have on it now?? 
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

futat2

Great way to end that first video. "When good cops go bad." LOL
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

EcoPowerParts

Do you have a FULL picture of the graph, there's alot of data there I would love to see please.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

elund126

2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning