• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois installed vehicle packages on a SHO

Started by Bigb13, February 25, 2014, 09:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Swamped... yea, I have it from Dan himself.... We last spoke Sunday night at 10pm Eastern time.  He doesn't hire just anyone.   Backlogged... Unaware of any, except one case here that I believe involved a component failure and the owner has previously explained here.

I have found everyone there very helpful quickly via phone, text, or email.

Value doesn't = the cheapest.  (although the "H" folks are out of my ballpark at least)

If I didn't live 2000+ miles away i'd have Livernois install what I bought from them every time!... and get a custom dyno tune every time.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BMC10SEC50

I have nothing but good things to say about LMS. I've sent many emails, messages on FB and made phone calls. They always get back to you and I've have a few unexpected phone calls(from them) to clarify a few things. I live in NJ so I've never used them for any installs but the customer service has been top notch.
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.