• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Spotted! With Pics...

Started by QuickSilver, February 24, 2014, 10:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuickSilver

I started another thread about how I see tons of Explorer Sports but no SHO's in my area but then had a thought.  I'd just take pics of all the EcoBoost cars I see while I'm driving around.  Of course a natural evolution of that idea is to have everybody snap cell phone pics of the EB cars they see around town or in traffic.  Include when and where and maybe we'll find other forum members 8)

So here is what I saw today, I *thought* I had spotted a SHO, it was way up in traffic but when I got close enough saw  it was close but no cigar,  an AWD limited on Lambert Road in La Habra about 8 am.  The E Sport was in the Presbyterian Hospital Whittier parking lot all day.
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

QuickSilver

Spotted 5-6 Ecoboost Vehicles today, manged to shoot a few of them.

White Edge Sport was driving on 19th Street in Costa Mesa

Black edge was in a parking lot near there off Monrovia & 17th
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

QuickSilver

Strange how the attachments rule says 10 are allowed but if I try more than two, they wont go :(

THe Black E Sport was in the parking lot of Western Medical Center Santa Ana
AJ

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

adamantium

It's like a more manly version of bird watching. Lol
2013 Explorer Sport. Stock for now.

QuickSilver

I came out of the movies the other day and a red limited was parked next to me so I moved back 6' or so for a cool photo op 8)

I'm in Big Bear this weekend for a 'snow weekend' with the kids, we could sure use some more snow up here!  I have seen two white Esports so far (and two different black 928's tho we're not really looking for those in this thread ;))
AJ

dmharvey79

I live in the Northern Virginia / DC area and I only recall seeing 4 or 5 other SHOs in the area over the last 2 years...lots of very high-end vehicles and a decent number of EcoBoost F150s around. This works for me though, leaves lots of people with confused looks on their faces when a Taurus blows their doors off.