• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GO in my SHO ...

Started by SwampRat, February 19, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Picked my SHO up from the boy shop this morning .... GOOD as New , maybe a little better !

Had to Hold off on Interceptor Bumper Mod  ... I had them paint the blue one I got  to match .
I need to get a few more underlying parts to make this work.

Changed the Oil and filter to get things off to a good Start .. VALVOLINE SynPower full Synthetic 5w30 & Fram Ultra Guard Oil Filter .
I've been using this since it was new .

Hooked up the iTSX bluetooth dongle to get build data and then sent info of to Torrie at Unleashed to build my tunes .

Installing NGK iridium plugs this evening .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

futat2

Any pics of the new paint?
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

SwampRat

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Looks good as new at least :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SwampRat

Man .... 2 hours ago I sent my build info over to Torrie at Unleashed so he could send the tunes .

He just emailed them to me .... talk about customer service ...VERY impressed !

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

DUh ...

I think I missed something , but I just ordered one ...

OBDLink MX Bluetooth OBD II ... getting ready for Torque Pro .

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

Quote from: SwampRat on February 27, 2014, 04:03:20 PM
Picked my SHO up from the boy shop this morning .... GOOD as New , maybe a little better !

Glad to here it!  An ordeal survived!... The other mods will come... you've got the bug!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SwampRat on February 26, 2014, 08:02:10 PM
I've searched high and Low and can't find the darn thing anywhere ... must be the gremlins .

So I ended up ordering another 170 t-stat   .... 66.00$  shipped .

Reische Performance Products  ... San Antonio , TX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=251461416561
I sell those for $62.00 shipped...
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SwampRat

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on February 27, 2014, 07:39:37 PM
Quote from: SwampRat on February 26, 2014, 08:02:10 PM
I've searched high and Low and can't find the darn thing anywhere ... must be the gremlins .

So I ended up ordering another 170 t-stat   .... 66.00$  shipped .

Reische Performance Products  ... San Antonio , TX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=251461416561
I sell those for $62.00 shipped...
Sorry missed that one ... I got your back  for sure later  .... I want that cutout !!

2021 Edge ST

futat2

New paint looks great, and probably better then factory spray.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

SwampRat

Last night I installed the  3 bar Map and the 170 t-stat .

A few hours ago I loaded up Torries 91 tune for the combo and refilled the coolant and ran it around the block a few time babying it to burp it 3 times and topped it off..

I LOVE this ecobeast even more now  ! Night and day difference in power ... Kinda  like having a NEW TOY !!

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

4DRHTRD's Hot Pipe Kit with RED Tial BOV will be here Wed.

I will install this weekend and take a few pics .

I am hoping my PP catless  DownPipes will be here next week .....

Once both are installed I  will be scheduling a AWD dyno session with RIP Tuning in Moore , OK. near OKC  and  I will post results .

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

When do we get to see this notorious Interceptor mod??? :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SwampRat

Quote from: SHOdded on March 03, 2014, 10:55:42 AM
When do we get to see this notorious Interceptor mod??? :D

When the body shop was near finished with painting I had them paint the Interceptor Bumper to match .

Bumper Mod is on Hold   ...
I need to get a few more underlying parts to make this work.  More $$$

While it was at the body shop I got side tracked and started ordering go-fast goodies and that BUG bit me HARD ! !

A few more month's till the bumper mod is done ....

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

See what I mean ?

Now it's stuff to keep the go fast goodies stay that way !

Ordered an RX catch can evac system w/ clean side earlier today .....

2021 Edge ST