• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GO in my SHO ...

Started by SwampRat, February 19, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mval

Swrat:
very nice looking that's for sure.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

FastSHO23

Now it's time to go after the top ten list there in Oklahoma! !! Very nice
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

SwampRat

I decided to order these for the  HotPipe kit today .
I ordered 2   2 1/2" and  2  3" clamps to replace the top " most " visible ones .
If you look closely at the inner area of these clamps there is a lip that fully covers  the circumference around the silicone tubing when tightened.

These are Proflow 150 silicon hose clamps .
The clamps I have found are only available in Australia and are made there.
This website sells these and ships to the US and they take PayPal.

http://www.vpw.com.au/Category/Index/7106

YES ... this a little  " bling " mod .

Even though I have the RX evacuation catch can and clean side system patiently waiting in the garage , install is on hold until my RED Carbon Fiber Hydrodipped with Raised SHO / ecoboost lettering done in gloss black returns from PCP .

I will have to figure out an alternative mounting location due to the Tial BOV location on the HotPipe kit and do not want to start because I need to figure out possible clearance issues with cover back on .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Hopefully the cover comes back soon, so progress can resume!  The clamp ends do seem to have a "friction" fit, should be enough in theory.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SwampRat

Quote from: SHOdded on March 23, 2014, 12:52:03 AM
Hopefully the cover comes back soon, so progress can resume!  The clamp ends do seem to have a "friction" fit, should be enough in theory.

Hoping the engine cover is going to be finished soon as well  .... it's  taking longer for PCP to get it done than I had anticipated .

On a plus note though I got an email from Billet Badges letting me know my engine cover Badge is going in production  , it's a beauty !

2021 Edge ST

68_GT

Wait you got an unleashed SCT tune and you're getting a dyno tune ?
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SwampRat

Quote from: 68_GT on April 04, 2014, 11:18:44 PM
Wait you got an unleashed SCT tune and you're getting a dyno tune ?

I had mentioned a while back I'll be going to OKC for an AWD session too see the awt and awhp it putting down ... Torries the only one Tuning for me .

2021 Edge ST

Josephm

I can not wait to see your engine bay. Your going all out
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SHOdded

Badge looks awesome :thumb:  Excited about the dyno results, hope you blow the numbers off the charts!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

That badge looks great, I can't wait to see how it looks when you get everything finished!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350