• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GO in my SHO ...

Started by SwampRat, February 19, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

My SHO will be home from the body Shop the end of this month Recovering from the Keying Incident along with my Interceptor Bumper ( on hold ) MOD.

MY Power MODS installations  will Start then ....

Some Folks just Map the way to where they want to end up differently .

MY first Mod was the Corsa exhaust then AirAid then the BIG one .... TCE/Wilwood Brakes .

Last Night Power Mods Begun .... PPE catless DownPipes  , SCT iTSX tuner and tunes from Torrie  and Ecoboost Performance Parts  HotPipes with Tial BOV  ; they have been ordered and are on the way .

I  also ordered a set  ( and 2 spares ) of  NGK IRIDIUM IX Spark Plugs LTR7IX-11 # 6510  and a 3 Bar MAP sensor . 

NO  METH  ..... 91  &  93  tunes and  I will have a Track Tune ( or the street on occasion ) for 100 octane . I only live about 10 miles from a strip and race fuel .

This Summer ATP Turbo's   and anxiously awaiting the DeatschWerks GDI injectors and Modded fuel pumps.
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

Parts trickling in , The 3 Bar Map came Saturday .....

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SwampRat

SCT iTSX came in yesterday .... can't really do anything with it yet . Oh well a few more days ... sigh

installed APP on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

3 Bar Map Sensor  and iTSX  OBDII bluetooth dongle

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

Why don't you install the map sensor (10 seconds) and then the tune and drive it, then when the other parts come in you can truly appreciate the differences.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on February 26, 2014, 08:12:44 AM
Why don't you install the map sensor (10 seconds) and then the tune and drive it, then when the other parts come in you can truly appreciate the differences.

What 4DR said... Should be great information!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Spark plugs came today ....  NGK  Iridium ix  LTRR71X-11 stock # 6510

2021 Edge ST

futat2

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on February 26, 2014, 08:12:44 AM

Thats not nice to do to another man, his car is still at the body shop.....
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

SHOdded

And when he gets it back, it's gonna be AWESOMEEEEEEE!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

panther427

2013 SHO

SwampRat

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

I've searched high and Low and can't find the darn thing anywhere ... must be the gremlins .

So I ended up ordering another 170 t-stat   .... 66.00$  shipped .

Reische Performance Products  ... San Antonio , TX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=251461416561

2021 Edge ST

crash712us

Both lms and unleashed sell them.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

SwampRat

Quote from: SwampRat on February 26, 2014, 08:02:10 PM
I've searched high and Low and can't find the darn thing anywhere ... must be the gremlins .

So I ended up ordering another 170 t-stat   .... 66.00$  shipped .

Reische Performance Products  ... San Antonio , TX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=251461416561

Quote from: crash712us on February 26, 2014, 09:31:29 PM
Both lms and unleashed sell them.

I already had one    ....    the gremlins ate it ?!?!

2021 Edge ST