• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

100k yesterday!

Started by Night Hawk, February 13, 2014, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Hawk

Well 100k on the clock last half using a LMS 4 tune, repairs were front wheel bearing, rotors pads, and a few climate doors,  along with replaced shocks.  Very happy with the job Momma Ford did on the SHO platform.  I still get 21 city 25hwy on avg and have driven through blizzards and Noreasters without a problem.  Getting ready to replace the original michelin tires. Very Happy over 70 drags trip runs.  Spark plugs tune upgrade exhaust/downpipe mods to come.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

SHOdded

Congrats!  1,000,000 miles here we come!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mjhpadi

Congrats on making the 100K mark.  Hope the next 100 is trouble free!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

SHO MAN

Did I read that right??? 100k miles on the original Michelin tires?

Night Hawk

Yep, I do swap to snows during winter months though.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

IHeartGroceries

How about the PTU fluid? Original?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

BiGMaC

Quote from: Night Hawk on February 13, 2014, 01:23:01 PM
Well 100k on the clock last half using a LMS 4 tune, repairs were front wheel bearing, rotors pads, and a few climate doors,  along with replaced shocks.  Very happy with the job Momma Ford did on the SHO platform.  I still get 21 city 25hwy on avg and have driven through blizzards and Noreasters without a problem.  Getting ready to replace the original michelin tires. Very Happy over 70 drags trip runs.  Spark plugs tune upgrade exhaust/downpipe mods to come.

Congrats!! here's wishing you a million more trouble free miles.

Good to know the tune worked so well.  Current version?  Any other engine or exhaust mods?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

dmharvey79

If my 2013 SHO hits 50k without a very major repair I'll be shocked. This car has been a total POS in terms of reliability. Glad to hear you got a good one!

Night Hawk

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on February 13, 2014, 08:14:52 PM

Nope, Ive changed it personally twice, and boy I'm glad I did!
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: dmharvey79 on February 13, 2014, 08:58:26 PM
If my 2013 SHO hits 50k without a very major repair I'll be shocked. This car has been a total POS in terms of reliability. Glad to hear you got a good one!

Fix Or Repair Daily!

Quote from: Night Hawk on February 13, 2014, 09:07:33 PM
Quote from: IHeartGroceries on February 13, 2014, 08:14:52 PM

Nope, Ive changed it personally twice, and boy I'm glad I did!

Now, that's good info!

2013 SHO PP

Tomc612

Glad to hear that half of those miles were with the tune and track time, I feel much safer now running the 4. I changed my plugs with SP-534. After installing these, I immediately noticed a smoother ride and a increase of 1.5 MPG.

yowen

Quote from: Tomc612 on February 13, 2014, 10:22:49 PM
Glad to hear that half of those miles were with the tune and track time, I feel much safer now running the 4. I changed my plugs with SP-534. After installing these, I immediately noticed a smoother ride and a increase of 1.5 MPG.

That's amazing! I gotta get my 534's into my car ASAP. That seems like a huge increase for just plugs.
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor

Night Hawk

Quote from: BiGMaC on February 13, 2014, 08:19:43 PM
Quote from: Night Hawk on February 13, 2014, 01:23:01 PM

Congrats!! here's wishing you a million more trouble free miles.

Good to know the tune worked so well.  Current version?  Any other engine or exhaust mods?
Airaid, Exhaust, thermo. Its the original 4+, now considered the 4, I'll be upgrading soon
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

Needmoreboost

Awesome to hear some long term reliability on the Ecoboobie.  :)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.