• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Member from Miami

Started by TurboPete, November 05, 2012, 05:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboPete

Hello everyone just wanted to say Hi , and introduce myself . Thought this was a great idea to join so we can share information on these awesome ecoboost motors from Ford .
Ive been racing Ford Mustangs since I was 17 Years Old .  Ive learned alot from my Friends who were big racers back in the days when the 5.0 FFW races 1st started .
Few months back around April I sold my 07 Turbo Mustang , and bought my Ecoboost F150 FX2 .
I love it , as soon as I got it home started the following day to modify it with my buddy Willie @ MAK Performance . We did the complete exhaust and developed the offroad Y-Pipe . I loved the whistle the truck got from this mod and decided to try and see how fast it could go and still remain economical on fuel .
This past week I went up to Palm Beach International Raceway and took advantage of the cooler weather .  The temps were in the mid 60* and the truck ran great .
As  far as I know its the quickest and fastest MPH Ecoboost F150 in the Country. On the way home my buddy and I wanted to see what the fuel mileage would be and after the 110 mile trip it averaged 22.4  MPG.
I see a huge future with this motor in the Aftermarket World and I see the Eco running a 11.90 soon .

Pete

FaSSt9602

Welcome!

Nice times!  Keep up the good work!   :bow:
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

EcoPowerParts

Pete, great times!
Love me some nitrous :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

AdrianMAK

Welcome Pete,

That thing is moving out. When we doing cal-tracs?

EcoBrick Bob

So... are you spraying nitrous, or methanol?  Who did the tune & are you using an SCT Tuner?

Assume you are also running slicks. 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

FaSSt9602

2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.