• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque pro help

Started by 2010SHOtime, February 02, 2014, 10:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2010SHOtime

Hi all,

So I got my torque app all set up but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I might have input something wrong because it shows that my car puts down 646 wheel HP. As much as I'd love that I know it's not true. Has anyone else had this issue?
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

bigmoneycloser

What info is needed to program app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

REDSHOCGO

Yes I did what wound up being the issue is the weight of the car was set up incorrectly was set up to kg. You have to go Settings and then units set everything to the American standard of lbs feet ferenheight then go to vehicle info and put correct vehicle weight in
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

Larrylu

Torque has the capability to be used in more than one vehicle. To accomplish that there is a menu option to tweak the app and set up a profile for each vehicle. You need to answer questions and input values to set up a vehicle profile. It is possible to misinterpret the profile questions and input a bad value which then gives you a garbage output. Double and triple check those inputs. The app works very well. If you need to get advice about a profile value ask about what others have input. I had my problems getting the boost gauge working but it was all my bad set up values. Once I got by that it has been perfect.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

2010SHOtime

Thanks guys!! I'll check it out now. Can someone post a profile so I can see how they have it set up?
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

Bigjht

Larrylu, were you able to solve your charging issues with the Nexus 7 and torque? 
2013 PP SHO - Airaid CAI, Eibach Springs, Livernois Tune
2013 EB F150 Limited - Stock for Now!

Larrylu

Yes!!!  It wasn't easy but I just kept tweaking and changing and now it's easily maintaining it's charge in my normal day to day driving. I seemed to be the only one who had that problem and I can't give one solitary reason for my success  just a lot of things I changed and finally it was working. 
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro