• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Bought new Turbo

Started by bigmoneycloser, January 28, 2014, 08:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmoneycloser

Not what you thought it would be but I figured I would share anyway...
My builder and I decided to change the direction of my engine build for the motorcycle he is building for me. Since I'm having so much fun with my ecoboost...we are adding a turbo to the motorcycle, along with upgraded Cams, full cam chest upgrade(plate and pump and bearings) tuner, some head work and a few other things to finish it off...
Gonna be a beast...

Here are some pics of the turbo set up I will running...

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

futat2

from what I can see that is an amazing bike. some day my bike will look something like that.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

DJE624

That's pretty wild looking.  Try not to blast off into space.

SHOdded

Ghost Rider lives!  That's one badass turbo.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

It's gonna be a great summer....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

QuickSilver

Wow BMC, you do have a hard time deciding on rims don't you ;-).  Noticed you have two sets for the Bike too...  I just saw this thread, first time I've clicked on 'show unread' here. Wow, nice project! Any pics of the left side of the motor? No, I'm not installing a turbo on my Ducati Multistrada 1200, 162HP is enough on that machine... I just like to see various turbo applications. Trying to figure out what the rear cylinder intake manifold looks like :-)
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

bigmoneycloser

This bike pictured with the turbo is not my bike. Just bike used to mock up the system I am buying.
I should have some updated build pics in a few weeks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

Kolk1

Nice, boost is addictive. I currently have a 2007 300whp Turbo ZX-14, and I have a 2013 ZX-14R that im just setting up for touring.