• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

????? NO MORE ROTM ????

Started by SwampRat, January 28, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Quote from: Larrylu on February 14, 2014, 07:42:15 AM
If you choose to reuse the pics & data from a past non winning entries you could pick up a bunch of ready contestants. With about 28 inches on the ground, 18 of which are fresh this AM it's extra tough to prepare an entry in my neighborhood.
It would be easy for DJ to fix that by have a quote button in submission post of old entries .....  Then you could just copy and paste.
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

RisskyBusiness

Yep. I will be entering.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk.

2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

SwampRat

With us not havng a ROTM moderator/administrator the question is this , IS ROTM a DEAD DUCK ?

We all know that Mike , 4DRHTRD has a  full plate with all of the projects he has in development for this platform and other issues  ( Ford ) yet resolved / finalized.

Hopfully he has found a  member to take over the ROTM duties .

I for one hope this does not DIE  .... May is just around the corner .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

REDSHOCGO

My question exactly.....I will be entering again with my improved sho
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

bigmoneycloser

I wants to enter again as well.. Especially, since tomorrow is new tune and downpipes day...lol
Plus some matte wrap accents..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

REDSHOCGO

guess not i got her purdy for nothing.....o well still looks good out driving
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

EcoPowerParts

I'll post a topic the first day of each month for people to submit their cars for 5 days. On the 6th-through 10th day I'll do voting with announcement on the 11th.
If somebody wants to be the ROTM guy I'll gladly hand it over. Work has ramped up massively and I'll be super busy for the next few months at least.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts