• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

JMS BoostMax

Started by BiGMaC, January 27, 2014, 09:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Hi Guys,

This may be a question for Dan.

Does the LMS tune work with JMS BoostMax?  If so are there any safety issues (motor or transmission) you would anticipate with ability to control boost beyond ECM/Tune programming?

The thread on this product is here with catalog pages:
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1930.0;topicseen

Thanks in advance.

BTW... I also sent this as a text to Brandon.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Livernois Motorsports

This is not something we have used on the ecoboost and tested for I will ask and see if I can find out.

Brandon

BiGMaC

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on February 01, 2014, 12:14:00 PM
This is not something we have used on the ecoboost and tested for I will ask and see if I can find out.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon... got your email earlier... seems the device allows reduction of boost..... It's on another thread.  Don't think anyone is interested in the JMS device anymore.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock