• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 Lincoln Navigator: More Power out of the 3.5L Ecoboost

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, January 23, 2014, 02:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

Looks like the boys at Ford/Lincoln are squeezing a little more horsepower out of the stock Ecoboost 3.5L V6:
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suvs/1401_2015_lincoln_navigator_first_look/
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

MJESHO

As far as SUVs go, you can't beat an Escalade.....but I sure do love that engine in the Lincoln!!!
2013 Ruby Red Metallic PP SHO
New 3.5TT motor thanks to Ford
K&N Short Ram Intake
2-12" HiFonics woofers w/ HiFonics mono amp  Debadged

panther427

I like the new ecoboost badge on the new Navi.. nice and simple no stupid leaf.
2013 SHO

BlueSHO

Love the power train hate the look. From the side it looks like an old Expedition...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

05yellowgt

Quote from: JeffsSport on January 23, 2014, 04:02:04 PM
Love the power train hate the look. From the side it looks like an old Expedition...

That is because that is exactly what it is!  This is nothing more than a refresh of the same platform introduced in 2004. I'm pretty disappointed that this is the case. I guess it will be 2017 or beyond before we get a new platform.
2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55

BiGMaC

Quote from: 05yellowgt on January 23, 2014, 09:37:30 PM

Quote from: JeffsSport on January 23, 2014, 04:02:04 PM

That is because that is exactly what it is!  This is nothing more than a refresh of the same platform introduced in 2004. I'm pretty disappointed that this is the case. I guess it will be 2017 or beyond before we get a new platform.

That's an example of why the Lincoln badge is not worth what it once was.....
Don't start in you MKS guys.. you have a great ride..
The navigator "redesign" is just an example (and maybe an insult to us all) ...what i'm saying. For example< the increase hp is not much if you consider previous EB 3.5s (like all ours) even without a tune!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock