• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

DJE624's Pretend ROTM Entry

Started by DJE624, January 17, 2014, 11:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Since I am admin of ROTM,  I disqualify myself from entering.  It would be kind of weird posting that "The winner of the month is ...ME!  Or not! ;D

But I really love SHOing off my ride.  So, I decided that I would pretend to enter. 

DJE624's 2012 Taurus SHO

The first thing I did when I brought her home was to remove the black tape pin striping and clear door edge guards.  Then I started modding.

Appearance Mods:
50% Tint (side and rear windows)
Light Tint on Head Lights
Remove Front Plate/Add Bumper Plugs
LMS Windshield Banner
Red Surround Tail Lights
Dark Tint Rear Reflectors
De-Badge Trunk Lid
Replace Fender Ornaments with SHO/Remove "C" Pillar Ornament
Blacked out Window Surrounds and Spear
Special License Plate

Appearance/Performance Mods:
20" X 8.5" TSW Vortex Hyper Silver
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs

Performance Mods:
Livernois Stage 4+ Custom Tune
K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake
SP534 Plugs @30

Interior Mods:
Ecoboost/AWD Dash Plaque
Nexus 7 with Torque Pro, Scantool MX Bluetooth and Arkon HD Tablet Mount
Silver & Black LMS Dash Plaque
Custom SHO Display

Future Mods:
PPE Non-Catted Down Pipes
Third Cat/Resonator Delete
170 T Stat
EBC Brakes
Pilot AS or Extreme Contact DWS

Well, that's about it right now.  There are many beautiful Ecoboost Equipped Vehicles here on the Forum.  I hope you will all consider entering.  And, PLEASE vote! 

SoCalSHO

The wheels are growing on me. Love the pics. FYI, the Michelin Pilot A/S sucked for me when I was not in the snow, which is 100% of the time.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

donky4444

Looking good. Makes me eager for spring so I can do some more stuff to mine. I have the Piolot Sport AS 3 and love them. Really good snow grip. I didn't have a lot of warm dry time with them but I liked what I felt during that time.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

BiGMaC

Sweet ride!!!! Don't scare off the entrants!

BTW... you are right about no tint on the rear plate..... and you never told me about your center gauges, NICE!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Oh!  That's the Nexus with Torque Pro.  Nice set up. 

futat2

that is a nice ride. no reason to disqualify yourself thou. You should narrow it down to three SHO's each month, say the 20th and make it a poll till the 30th/31st. then post the winner on the 1st. just my 2 cents. 
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

DJE624

Thanks!  For February, we will open up entries tomorrow night.  Then start voting the 25th and announce winner on the 31st. 

The ROTM is open to all Ecoboost Equipped Vehicles.  I haven't had to limit entries yet but probably will at 6.  I would be very happy to get six!  And, with over 700 members we should having much better voting than we have had. 

BTW-We have a special sponsor lined up for this month.  Stay tuned!  (HEH HEH he said tuned!)

BiGMaC

Quote from: DJE624 on January 18, 2014, 12:36:46 AM
Thanks!  For February, we will open up entries tomorrow night.  Then start voting the 25th and announce winner on the 31st. 

The ROTM is open to all Ecoboost Equipped Vehicles.  I haven't had to limit entries yet but probably will at 6.  I would be very happy to get six!  And, with over 700 members we should having much better voting than we have had. 

BTW-We have a special sponsor lined up for this month.  Stay tuned!  (HEH HEH he said tuned!)

Now you've piqued my curiosity!  :secret:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bpd1151

Where do we vote??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SHOdded

:thumb:  Enter or not, your SHO's looking boffo, mon ami.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Car looks fantastic. You should enter!  It's not like you're cheating. Besides you already posted the pics.....just un-pretend the entry!  Do it!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

Fordman77

Very nice looking ride DJ! Hopefully come spring it will be in the 12 second quarter mile times! :)
-Fswerks (Randy) 93 oct. tune, -OCD Speed 3" downpipe,
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade
-Eibach sport springs -steeda sway bar-snow performance water meth kit

Josephm

Your SHO is such a sleeper, i would hate to be the guy pulled up to you with sports car.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete