• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Assemble my build

Started by Mikesb, January 16, 2014, 01:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesb

Here's that thing I was talking about. I bet they are gonna come up with something cool for my nexus

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGCc3X241U&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmBGCc3X241U
2013 SHO PP BLACK 7k mi - 12.9 @107  LMS 91 v8 METH TUNE - ALKY CONTROLS METH - 3-BAR - AIRAID - PPE DP'S w/cats - CORSA CB - PLUGS - T-STAT - UPGRADE AUDIO
PORTLAND OREGON

SwampRat

I want .... I want .... I want it for the Nexus  ....   and Torque ( not an Apple fanboy )  , No offense intended BigMac .... L O L

Quote from: Mikesb on January 25, 2014, 08:31:01 PM
Here's that thing I was talking about. I bet they are gonna come up with something cool for my nexus

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Mikesb

Well she's off for the week, they are going to upload real time progress. Might be switching from a mosconi to a helix dps / DSP
Still in DP mode
2013 SHO PP BLACK 7k mi - 12.9 @107  LMS 91 v8 METH TUNE - ALKY CONTROLS METH - 3-BAR - AIRAID - PPE DP'S w/cats - CORSA CB - PLUGS - T-STAT - UPGRADE AUDIO
PORTLAND OREGON

SwampRat

Quote from: SwampRat on January 25, 2014, 10:51:11 PM
I want .... I want .... I want it for the Nexus  ....   and Torque ( not an Apple fanboy )  , No offense intended BigMac .... L O L

Quote from: Mikesb on January 25, 2014, 08:31:01 PM

I have called musicar northwest out of Portland Oragan about The Status on the  Google Nexus  7  adaptation of the Ipad mini Magnetic dash mount for the Mustang ... I hope  they call  me back

This is a VERY Slick setup   and the OP has made no updates ...hope they are working on it !

2021 Edge ST

Mikesb

I talk to them often, seems how they still have my car. I'll let them know you are waiting for a word.  My car has went way over time on install. The car in front of me took longer and then lead tech got sick. Man you should of seen the install they had in front of mine, ultra custom, to say the least. Tons of custom fabrication to accommodate this and that but every thing still looks factory. The guy must have said "I'll take all those upgrades" "actually make it two" they told me it was a $12000 install

Is ORAGAN a body part or a musical instrument?
PORTLAND OREGON

SwampRat

POOP  ... I meant  to modify my last post and deleted it   ........   PICKY PICKY PICKY   ok Oregon  LOL

Anyways , I'm glad they are still on the nexus 7 adaptation for The SHO   . I  definitely want one for mine .... Tell them to  make TWO . Ill send Money via PayPal for  deposit in they want so they know I'm serious.

2021 Edge ST

Mikesb

Didn't get to the nexus yet but got the audio going on
Tweets, mid woofs, sub, amps and processor
PORTLAND OREGON

Mikesb

PORTLAND OREGON

RisskyBusiness

That looks really nice! I love that you still have the complete trunk.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk.

2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

SwampRat

Now .... THATS A Seriously Polished Professional Installation.
I would love to hear it ! !

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Super install Mike... if it sounds half as good as it looks you must be in heaven!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Josephm

Very nice. Would love to hear a audio clip? Is your sub exposed when your trunk is open? or is the cover over it?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

Lanson

Looks really, really good!
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

Mikesb

Cover is over it. Cover has grills inside and the platform over the sub enclosure is vented all the way around to give amps and DSP air
PORTLAND OREGON