• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MyCal Touch setup question

Started by 20ecoboost10, January 07, 2014, 08:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20ecoboost10

I picked up a used MyCal touch for my 2010 Flex,can anyone tell me how to get into engineering mode so I can recover the ECU CAL/Strategy code for my vehicle

Thanks
2010 Flex Limited Ecoboost

20ecoboost10

Looks like those instruction are for the non "My Touch" version, I have the touch screen version

DJE624

20ecoboost10

No problem, Thanks for the quick response

I am sure the instructions for the "Touch" version can't be that different ,I just can't figure out how to get into "Engineering Mode"

DJE624

I know there are some guys on here with the "touch".  Hopefully, they'll be checking in soon.

Larrylu

As I remember, and it's been quite a while for me, it's one of the four or five icon that pop up on the first screen to present after a boot. I'm guessing it's labeled something like info.....not sure. You get this boot up when you go ignition on without the brake pedal depressed. Also not holding the button depressed for an extended amount of time as in when loading a tune. I looked in my files and have yet to locate my instructions, and I'm so very reluctant to go out in the very cold garage to do a walk through right now.  Maybe later if no one else remembers better than me. BRRRR!!!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

bpd1151

To obtain your strategy code with the touch screen MyCal tuner, follow these steps:

From the main screen....
Click on the tab that reads "Tuning"
Then Click on the "I accept" tab
Click on "Vehicle Info"

A screen will appear that will prompt you to "turn the key on" but do NOT start the engine!

Once you've performed the above step, click on "OK" to obtain your ECM / Strategy Code

20ecoboost10