• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

sequential led lighting for tail lights

Started by REDSHOCGO, January 01, 2014, 01:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDSHOCGO

Hey I used to work with a guy that patented a sequential tail light replacement lamp module for various cars. He is a stand up guy and I used to have his lamps in my G6 before I traded it in. I see that he has not made any of these modules for us ecoboosters yet. But it may be possible. If any one is interested I could contact him and possibly use my car as the R&D vehicle. The lights he did for my G6 were great. Here is a link to the site so you guys know what I m talking about
http://sweeplite.com/Sweeplite.html
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

BiGMaC

They look pretty sick!... especially the way he worked the single visible lens models!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bpd1151

They are pretty sharp.....

I'm sure if you chose to pioneer that mod for the SHO platform, that others will buy in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

dalum

There isn't much info on the site or if there is I can't find it.  It looks like you fill the housing with those colored beads then a multiple led card is installed in the socket.  When the signal is activated the leds scan making the beads glow?
2013 Non-PP SHO

REDSHOCGO

It's actually a plug on module that has leds mountain on it that has resisters that create a.sort of timed lighting. It is plug and play and should mount into the factory bulb socket
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

navbtcret

I would spring for the kit if they made one.
2013 SHO Non PP, LMS 93 Performance v8, 3 Bar MAP, 170 Stat, MDesign CAI, Hot Pipes with TiAL BOV, PPE Catted Downpipes

mjhpadi

I'd like to see it first and I'm not sure how it would work on the 10-12 since only the outboard lights are illuminated.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350