• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ROTM Winner of the month for January 2014

Started by DJE624, December 31, 2013, 08:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

ROTM Winner for the month of January 2014

BPD1151-2010 SHO

Modification List:
http://www.hkmediachicago.com/sponsored-and-business-affiliates.html

Submission Thread
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1703.0

Please join us in thanking Livernois Motorsports for sponsoring our Ecoboost Performance Ride of the Month January 2014!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/

Winner of January Ride of the Month will receive a special promotion package from Livernois Motorsports including Hat, Shirt, Stickers, Windshield Banner and License Plate Frame!

FracaSHO

Should we just give him ride of the year 2014 now, or wait and let everyone else think they got a shot?

Seriously though, congrats. Excellent way to start the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

DJE624

Everybody has a shot.  They just have to enter to get their shot.

bpd1151

Thank you to those who graciously voted for my SHO.

:thank you:

Truly much appreciated! :bow:

2014 is ramping up to be a great year for the entire Ecoboost family.....

EBPF Staff hopes to see increased participation, in each subsequent ROTM to come.....

From both entrants & voters alike!

"The Other" Mike :beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

BiGMaC

It's not about who has done the most... or what they did it to when they were modding.  It's about the whole package... what each person likes.  :thumb: That varies.. So everyone really has a shot.  :thumbsup:

it's about aspiring to the best  :no1: , being proud of your ride  :rule: ,  being part of a community and enjoying a buddy's win  :alkashi:  .... We all helped them get there before the voting started. Everyone should take a little pride in every winner! 

I'll likely be back sometime this year :boxing: .....but some folks don't like Black cars  :thumbsdown:... Hmmmm  wonder if I lose an ROTM does it cancel the one I somehow got?  :dunno:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

Congratulations bpd!
Great ride for sure!... and a gracious winner

I tried ta do it in white, but you couldn't read it.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FracaSHO

Quote from: FracaSHO on December 31, 2013, 08:20:54 PM
Should we just give him ride of the year 2014 now, or wait and let everyone else think they got a shot?

Seriously though, congrats. Excellent way to start the year.

I know anyone has a legit shot to win ROTM or ROTY. I'm more or less complementing BPD on his ride. I have plans to enter myself for ROTM in the near future.  I think I have some unique ideas to win it for me. Until the ...

Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

DJE624

OK.  We'll give you a shot at it.  Just kidding.  BPD does deserve our compliments for all the work he has done on his ride and for the Ecoboost community.  I think BigMac and I were just trying to encourage everybody to join in the fun and get more entries and votes.   ;D

SHOdded

Congrats, Mike!  Thank you, Dxlnt1, for providing worthy competition.

It cannot be said oft enough:  if you have a unique perspective on your EB ride, or have some mods you'd like to show off, no better place than the ROTM competitions.  Your participation is truly appreciated.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

Well deserved Mike.  Congratulations.

Todd
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

mval

mike-well deserved & a white car winner. i think we need a post win photo shoot w/ some more of the models!!!!!!
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

REDSHOCGO

2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

bpd1151

Quote from: mval on January 01, 2014, 12:32:36 PMI think we need a post win photo shoot w/ some more of the models!!!!!!

My friend Jeff, who also happens to be a photographer by trade, is already lining up new shoots, with new (and more) models.

So your wish will be coming to fruition. 

:bananahump:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

dalum

I only voted for you to keep you out of the competition during the coming months!  >:D
2013 Non-PP SHO