• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Winter floor mats for the SHO

Started by donky4444, December 27, 2013, 07:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donky4444

Which ones do you think are the best?  Husky Liner, Weather Tech or any others. I like the looks of the Weather Tech from the pics but just wanted some opinions.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

I had the Weather Tech in my last 3 cars and really liked them. I bought the Husky for the SHO. The Husky are ok, but I will go back to the Weather Tech for my next car. They just seem to be higher quality. Not saying they are, but IMO they seem to be
Actually I should correct myself. I have the Liners, not the floor mats
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

BiGMaC

I'd say Weathertech, hands down.  worth every penny... and I recommend the trunk liner they make also.  It will keep a trip to store from becoming a nightmare.

It does cost more... but the set I have now i bought used 2 years ago...... still look good.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Frozen Taurus

Aries also makes a good option to Weathertech
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

panther427

I bought the weathertech floor liners because the covered alot more of the carpet versus the floor mats that were offered by other company's. Plus they do make this stuff in the states using stuff from canada and the USA.. so i thought it was a win win.
2013 SHO

FracaSHO

My SHO had husky floor liners in it when I bought it. They have those spikes on the bottom to hold in place. I almost ripped the back seat taking the back liner out. After that I went back to weather tech. I also had them in my F-150 for 8 years. Weather tech is expensive but worth every penny. You definitely get what you pay for. A durable floor liner that fits like a glove and cleans up with ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

LowFrequencies

I have the WeatherTech in my F150, and I work in dirty conditions (mud, dirt, drilling mud, etc), and they hold up amazing.  My carpets only ever have dirt/dust underneath (if that), and when I clean them, they look brand new. :)

They're currently really dirty, and I'll post a picture of them for the full effect (even though I hate when they're dirty lol).
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

donky4444

Thanks everybody. Sounds like weather tech liners are the way to go. I guess it's time to place my order.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

DJE624

Hopefully, you'll get them quickly! 

mjhpadi

I've had WeatherTech's in my last 3 vehicles and really like them.  Plus they are made in America and have great service.  The driver's side in the SHO had the side begin to bend down. Called them and they set me a new set, even though it was only the driver's side that had a problem and also they were well over a year old.  Sent a new set for no cost.  I think you will like them.  They fit great and also they really do keep the carpet nice.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Wow!  A new free set.  Now that is service and standing behind an American product!

BiGMaC

Quote from: mjhpadi on December 27, 2013, 10:51:48 PM
I've had WeatherTech's in my last 3 vehicles and really like them.  Plus they are made in America and have great service.  The driver's side in the SHO had the side begin to bend down. Called them and they set me a new set, even though it was only the driver's side that had a problem and also they were well over a year old.  Sent a new set for no cost.  I think you will like them.  They fit great and also they really do keep the carpet nice.

How good is that service! It just cut the cost in half!.....

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mjhpadi

Yeah, I was completely surprised, and when they offered a new set, I even told them I only needed the driver side floor liner...but they insisted that they wanted their customers to be happy and insisted on shipping me the front liners.  I really love their products...oh, and BTW, I just posted over at TCCA about their window visors for the side windows...we've had them on our '04 Explorer since it was new and they still look as good as new...I also love the fact that they don't attach with glue and they are available in both a light and dark tint...end of my commercial for WeatherTech!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

I should snap some pics of their various buildings spread throughout our community.

Weathertech's World HQ's moved here 2 yrs ago.....

They've been occupying various spots all over town. Kind of cool actually.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 28, 2013, 03:02:15 AM
I should snap some pics of their various buildings spread throughout our community.
Do it! Do it!! Do it!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!