• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 Mustang

Started by Fast SHO, December 05, 2013, 07:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast SHO

I like it, and might rock it.  BTW, it has a forged 5.0 like the Boss.  Slap a whipple or KB on it....mmmm...

2015 Ford Mustang Exterior Design Overview
2014 SHO PP

LowFrequencies

After seeing the first few renderings, I wasn't going for the look.. but after that video, I think I'm in love with it..

They gave it that modern look and still retained a mean, muscular look.  I want!
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

Bigfoot

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

DJE624

FracaSHO

WOW! Just...wow! When I was 13 and saw a commercial for the redesigned 1994 Mustang, it was a red convertible, I fell in love. And I have fallen in love all over again with every redesign since then.  The mustang isn't about getting you from point a to point b, it's about the drive in between. Why can't I win the lottery?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

adelsin

Win the lottery??? Isnt the mustang cheaper than the SHO??

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

FracaSHO

Kids, wife who likes nice things, building new house, etc. not the big lottery. Just a nice scratch off to get Daddy a new toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP