• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Audio Harness: Color Code

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, December 05, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

I am trying to help my audio installer out as much as possible to prep him for my upcoming install. Does anyone have any information that color codes the wiring out of the harness after the Sony amplifier so he knows what wires to hook up?
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Kolk1

This is for a 2011.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1528.msg18358#msg18358

As a heads up, on a SHO the front door 5x7s are the only FULL pass signal. Rear doors are High Pass, and the rear 6x9s are low pass. In my opinion, the factory subs are crossed over too low, so ive use the full pass front door signal, then cross over the subs correctly at the new amp.

SRT82ECOBOOST

Thanks for the good information. I will definitely be printing this out for my installer and crossing my fingers that the wiring is the same for the 2013.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Kolk1

Not sure who your installer is, but most shops have Directechs. Thats where I pulled those diagrams from.