• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MyCal Question

Started by Fast SHO, December 04, 2013, 11:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast SHO

How do I dl my stock tune.  I loaded up the mycal as directed my LMS and it now has a stock, 93, and 91 tune on it.  My question though is how does the mycal have a stock tune if I've never connected it?

I ask because I went to upload the 93 to my car but stopped because it didn't make sense that the mycal didn't want to first dl my stock tune.
2014 SHO PP

DJE624

It is a little hazy to me right now but I'm sure I've seen that LMS does put the stock tune in there.  If you have a concern, just give Anthony a quick call.

68_GT

does the mycal have the stock tune on there to choose from ?

I can't remember. Let us know what you figure out too !
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

Fast SHO

The answer is thst LMS loads you stock tune for you.  No need to dl it.  Still seems odd to me.
2014 SHO PP

Fast SHO

Got it all tuned up, and yep, it's quick.  Got all four tires to wheel hop under boost with the traction control off.  Even got a bit of torque steer that I hadn't had before.
2014 SHO PP

DJE624

Sounds good Fast SHO.  The name fits!

68_GT

what year is your car and what other mods etc ????

I don't know that i've ever felt my rear tires breaking loose with or with out the TC , but I get some torque steer up to 70-80mph lol

here's mine :) lifted some at 120 then got back into it.
2013 SHO Taurus with performance package 0-140. Tune only by Livernois Motorsports.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

DJE624

Quote from: 68_GT on December 04, 2013, 02:51:30 PM

Love it! If you launch at 2K your backs will break loose.

Fast SHO

Quote from: 68_GT on December 04, 2013, 02:51:30 PM
what year is your car and what other mods etc ????

I don't know that i've ever felt my rear tires breaking loose with or with out the TC , but I get some torque steer up to 70-80mph lol

2013 SHO Taurus with performance package 0-140. Tune only by Livernois Motorsports.

How stable was it at about 110?  That is about cruising speed for me on the Autobahn.
2014 SHO PP

68_GT

doesn't fell any different than 60mph things just whizzing by faster :)