• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MyCal boost, quick question.

Started by Kolk1, December 03, 2013, 06:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolk1

Ok, Ive found all the information, but maybe im reading it wrong. Im trying to calculate the boost setting on my MyCal device.

I found where it is you need to change the multiplier, and ive added the file named BOOST, and all of that, but where do you get the numbers you need to type in to get your specific multiplier?

Its close right now, but I know/hope its not correct. Vac at idle holds solid in upper 9s, taps 10 a little bit. As far as boost, its really only going into the 11s, and ive seen it tap really quickly 12 once.

Right now im just using the MyCal to VIEW everything, and im actually tuned Stage 4 (93oct) with a SCT, also have catless downpipes, and Airaid intake. Car is a 2011. Just trying to learn the MyCal a little bit before I unmarry my SCT and put it up for sale, and then tune it with the MyCal. Which im not in a hurry to do until I order the Meth kit and 3 bar map. lol

Also, is there a way to do different themes instead of the 6 it came with? Im using the Neon(orange) one right now because its the easiest to read for me. I know I can change colors of all the numbers, but I cant get the colors of the gauges to change. I just started playing with this thing, so who knows, maybe im missing something. lol

DJE624

I can't help you with the display MyCal but I can tell you that my boost went down with the colder weather.  Still had same performance results as with higher boost and warmer weather.