• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thank you LMS, and thank you Brandon Lowe!

Started by miller007, November 26, 2013, 05:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller007

Hi all, and just wanted to post a quick "thank you" to the team over at Livernois Motor Sports - especially Brandon Lowe!  Just ordered a MyCal the other day, and it's almost here!  Brandon and the team over there are super helpful, friendly, and knowledgable about their products and our cars.  You just can't beat 'em when you combine that with cutting edge products and good pricing.  Thanks again to all of you over there at Livernois, and thank you Brandon! 
2013 PP SHO Platinum White - Megan Coilovers, Airaid Hot AI, Corsa cat-back, LMS catted DP's, Alky Controls 100% Meth kit, 170° stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS 91-93 Methanol tune, white LED's, tinted heads and tails, and lots o' custom exterior mods...

bpd1151

Great to hear! :bow:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

EcoBrick Bob

WHO.. is Brandon?  Another replacement for Rick???
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

Sort of.  He's the guy that handles our forum for LMS.  At least he was.

EcoBrick Bob

Anthony... Andy... Brandon... and before Rick... ?????

When I asked questions from Rick ( who I really liked) about my G8's///  He referred me to Andy...   

Lots of people there... Great Company... some support people ... ????
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

Livernois Motorsports

Hey guys,
We really appreciate all of your feedback, and yes I am the moderator for Livernois Motorsports on this forum. I'm glad to hear your happy with your tuner Miller007, and if anyone needs anything don't hesitate to PM me or call my extension is 102. Also I wanna wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone has a great holiday!!!!

Brandon
Livernois Motorsports