• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Houston thanksgiving weekend

Started by mhenne4, November 24, 2013, 11:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhenne4

Ill be traveling to Houston to see family for the holiday weekend. Im not much for black Friday madness so if any of you live in Houston lets try for a track meet up on black Friday.

Any takers?
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

scap99

Quote from: mhenne4 on November 24, 2013, 11:36:02 AM
Ill be traveling to Houston to see family for the holiday weekend. Im not much for black Friday madness so if any of you live in Houston lets try for a track meet up on black Friday.

Any takers?

Royal purple in Baytown?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mhenne4

Ill have to see how far it is from where we are. We are gonna be pretty much in downtown Houston
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

scap99

Quote from: mhenne4 on November 24, 2013, 03:45:14 PM
Ill have to see how far it is from where we are. We are gonna be pretty much in downtown Houston

Baytown is about 30 minutes east of downtown.

BiGMaC

Is that the part that was flooded by subsidence? at rush hour?   

I grew up in Alvin

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mhenne4

Well 30 min doesn't seem to bad. I'll keep you posted and let you know by Wednesday evening, that's when I get in town
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

scap99

Quote from: BiGMaC on November 24, 2013, 08:17:34 PM
Is that the part that was flooded by subsidence? at rush hour?   

I grew up in Alvin

I've lived in Houston all my life, and the only thing I recall flooding at rush hour was the section of i-10 in the Heights that is below grade.

scap99

Quote from: mhenne4 on November 24, 2013, 09:34:00 PM
Well 30 min doesn't seem to bad. I'll keep you posted and let you know by Wednesday evening, that's when I get in town

Sounds good.

mhenne4

I'm assuming you have the 150? Any mods?

Is it a quarter mile track? Standard 10 to get in 10 to race, to make the total 20?

Helmet required?  My track dont care about helmets unless your 12.0 or lower.

Anyone else care to join us?
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

scap99

Quote from: mhenne4 on November 25, 2013, 01:54:11 PM
I'm assuming you have the 150? Any mods?

Is it a quarter mile track? Standard 10 to get in 10 to race, to make the total 20?

Helmet required?  My track dont care about helmets unless your 12.0 or lower.

Anyone else care to join us?

Yeah, 150.
MPT tune, ATP intercooler, and low temp stat.

Never been, so no idea what the rules are.

mhenne4

I looked its crazy restricted. Need helmet for under 14 sec, if you are under 13 on street tires you need a driveshaft loop(w/e that is) etc.

I dont have a helmet or the funds to get on and have dipped into the high 12s before so I may stay in Houston and run the 1/8th there.
2011 Silver SHO with PP
LMS Stage 4+

scap99

Quote from: mhenne4 on November 25, 2013, 07:48:43 PM
I looked its crazy restricted. Need helmet for under 14 sec, if you are under 13 on street tires you need a driveshaft loop(w/e that is) etc.

I dont have a helmet or the funds to get on and have dipped into the high 12s before so I may stay in Houston and run the 1/8th there.

Yowza, that is strict.
Drive shaft hoop keeps a busted drive shaft from flopping around.