• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MyCalibr8or tuner update application

Started by BigPelo, November 21, 2013, 09:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPelo

The link Rick LeBlanc sent me last year to install the tuner update application isn't working anymore. I need to install it on another PC. Can someone post it here or via PM? (For 2013 SHO if that matters)

Thank you and have a nice day!
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

DJE624

I don't have the link anymore but if you call them, I would think they'd send it to you.

EcoBrick Bob

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

slurppie

Is this what you need?

1. Download the following 2 files from the following links. Be sure to download both files to SAME folder on the PC.

a. Download file 1 at http://www.webservice99.com/downloads/tunerupdateapplication/V2/current/setup.exe

b. Download file 2 at http://www.webservice99.com/downloads/tunerupdateapplication/V2/current/UpdateInstallV2.msi

c. Note the location on the PC as to where these files are being saved.

2. Go to the location on the PC where the 2 files were downloaded to.

3. The following two files should be present (setup.exe and UpdateInstallV2.msi).

4. Double-click (run) file setup.exe. This will start the installer that installs the Tuner Update Software.

5. Follow the on screen prompts as usual to installupdate the application.
2013 w/PP
Synthetic blinker fluid
Ceramic muffler bearings

bpd1151

Thanks slurppie for providing this information.

Much appreciated! :ok: