• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports does a 9-second ZL1 Camaro

Started by Livernois Motorsports, November 20, 2013, 12:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey guys I realize this is an ecoboost forum but thought I would keep everyone in the loop as to whats going on at the shop.

After nearly 18 months of Livernois holding the record for "worlds quickest ZL1" we topped our previous world record with our customer Will's car!

· With this build we have reset 2 records:

o The first is the record for "boost only". While this 9.80 pass was fast enough to also reset the world record for ZL1's (even surpassing those using nitrous) that wasn't enough for our customer.

o Per the customer's request to attempt to go even quicker we added another upgrade; Nitrous, and with the aid of this 75 shot of nitrous we were able to get the car to run 9.69!

· With these passes, it makes both of the world's only 9-second "boost only" ZL1's both Livernois built cars, and the world's quickest ZL1- a Livernois car as well.

Will's 2013 ZL1 Camaro: Two World Records!

SHOdded

Excellent runs on an unforgiving track day!  Well done.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoBrick Bob

Nice... saw this a few days ago on GRRRR8.net Forum.   I can only imagine how much the mods cost to get into the 9's!!!!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

68_GT

nice and with a built engine he could use a larger NOS shot I'm sure :)
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

Josephm

12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete