• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Now this looks like fun!

Started by DJE624, November 15, 2013, 11:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

steve142857

I wouldn't even attempt... I feel the car would break down in part on the stretch line after the donuts lol.
Did you notice after the video on youtube, you can see that the person who uploaded the video, put it in the category "education"... Hahaha!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

BiGMaC

crazy!!!!   Probably made by someone who owns a chain of tire stores, ROFL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ecoboostsho

It's from Forza - the video game. I'm pretty sure you can't actually do that in our cars even with a PP. Pretty fun to watch though!
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

DJE624

ROFLMAO!  I thought it was real.  Especially the way he used the grass to get the rears spinning. I watched it again and now I can see it is not.  Oh well.  Still love it.

mjhpadi

Actually saw a Taurus in this color in person today...it looked pretty sharp!  However, it wasn't a SHO, but did see a white SHO heading south on US Rt. 15 this morning.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

2Canches

I do this everyday in my 3.5L. It's called Canadian winter driving skills haha