• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FS: 2013 Taurus SHO Clovis, NM

Started by QwikSHO, November 09, 2013, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwikSHO

Gauging to see if there would be any interest in my SHO.   I've had it since the beginning of July.   Things have changed financially for me and I have to make a few sacrifices.   First thing would be my SHO.

It has 68xx miles as she sits right now, I drive it to work daily so the mileage will increase.

It has the following:

-Performance Package
-Navigation
- 402a package
- Multicontoured Seats
- Sunroof
- Airaid Intake
- 20% tint all the way around / eyebrow
- Tinted tail lights/ rear markers
- Full LED interior lighting/ puddle lights
- Clear bra on front bumper/hood/a-pillars/driver & passenger front b-pillar?rear bumper

Asking price: $33,000 obo

QwikSHO

Hence the OBO.

You got a good deal then, that doesn't mean that every SHO has to be priced at what you bought yours for.

QwikSHO

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on November 09, 2013, 10:13:03 PM
Quote from: QwikSHO on November 09, 2013, 09:51:47 PM
Hence the OBO.

You got a good deal then, that doesn't mean that every SHO has to be priced at what you bought yours for.
Just stating facts man. If you think you can get $40,000 for your car, best of luck to you.

Never said I was firm.

It's open to offers.

SHOdded

Sorry to hear about your circumstances, man! GLWS of your car, and hope things cheer up for you most promptly.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

QwikSHO

BiGMaC

Sorry to hear about your trouble.  As an FYI, I drove mine off new $36,800 plus 9.5% tax... eevrything that Ford has for 2013 except PP

Best of luck ... Hope this all works out well for you.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

QwikSHO

This is fully factory optioned.   Outside of dealer added accessories, there's nothing this car doesn't have (besides collision avoidance/adaptive cruise, which we all know PP SHO's don't come with).

BiGMaC

Quote from: QwikSHO on December 15, 2013, 12:32:54 AM
This is fully factory optioned.   Outside of dealer added accessories, there's nothing this car doesn't have (besides collision avoidance/adaptive cruise, which we all know PP SHO's don't come with).

Just FYI... I have collision avoidance... the lights drive my wife crazy, LOL, and and I had to get used to the braking.  Also got  ACC and use it daily, what a great thing!  I wish, it could steer.  I don't have the low end gearing or extra cooling that go with the PP though... I'm envious of that for sure! I don't have any dealer added options.

Anyway, It's a great looking (love the tint on the tails!) and well equipped ride!  Best of luck.  I hope the problem resolves for you before you actually have to sell!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

QwikSHO

When you get the Performance Package in a SHO, you are unable to get collision avoidance/adaptive cruise.

BiGMaC

yea... I still wonder why.  It's why I didn't get the PP.  I can't get an answer from my dealer...

QwikSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 15, 2013, 01:43:04 AM
yea... I still wonder why.  It's why I didn't get the PP.  I can't get an answer from my dealer...

From what I've gathered is the bigger tranny cooler/brake cooler is mounted where the adaptive cruise/collision avoidance sensor is.

And yours is fully loaded?  Like sunroof, 402a, nav, sunroof, 20's (obviously), multicontour seats, and collision/adaptive cruise?

If so, that puts your MSRP at around $47,370.  If you walked out of your dealership with a brand new SHO at $36,800, then you seriously did some damage to them.   That's about $7,400 under invoice...you took that dealer to the cleaners.

BiGMaC

Re the PP and ACC CA... that makes sense.  The thing has sensors, and cameras all over it

Yep, Brand new, Fully factory loaded 402a,  everything but PP, literally the MC seats, electric sunroof, 20's with the flower wheels, ACC, CA, nav, auto park,etc.  All the toys. They wanted to make the deal I guess... or they plan to rape someone with truck I traded.

They gave me about 85% of max KBB and Black Book value for the trade (it had some "Arizona pinstriping" from off-roading) and they painted all the little chips etc. in the paint on the SHO.  My total OTD was actually $41.5K. The additional 5K got me Ford ESP Care (all factory recommended service) for 7yr/70K miles, Ford extended BTB warranty for 7yr/70K miles, 5 year road hazard on tires and the flower wheels, and theft registration for 5 years (everything is etched with warning, ID #, phone # to call, and it's LoJacked). Then they got me 4.5% for 60 months with 0 down! They even changed the oil for me at 1800 miles because the car displayed the need on the LED screen.

Actually the original deal was for $37,800 (negotiated from an advertised $38,800... but when I pulled their ad up online to show my wife....  the "no hassle" advertised price had been lowered $2000.  When I went to pic it up the next day... I showed them and asked for the new price...  All smiles and 2 minutes... they did it. Poor corporate communication landed me on Boardwalk! We negotiated value, not monthly payments, which was refreshing... like the old days.

Needless to say, I am pleased so far with this dealer.

QwikSHO

Well that's great you could walk away with your car at that price.   I wish I could've with mine, even with my MSRP only being about $400 more than what your car's was.

I called over 38 dealers in the continental US back in June and July for many days in a row and the best deal I got was the one I bought.   I don't even want to even think how many phone calls I made in that span of time looking for the best deal on a fully loaded SHO.  No dealer that I called could even touch what you got.

I understand that I won't get back what I paid for it...but I shouldn't have to lose several thousands off the NADA value (which most banks use) because one guy got a smashing deal?

BiGMaC

Your are spot on... Folks should know that I always look at the date of manufacture and other info on the door jam sticker when I shop a car. Here's why I got a deal... and folks shouldn't expect to get the kind of deal I got...

I bought my car during Sept 2013.... The date of manufacture was Sept 2012.  So for whatever reason this car had been sitting for a year.  After 30-60 days the dealer starts paying interest on the invoice price..(called being on the floor plan).  This costs a lot of money. So after a time the dealer gets anxious to move the car.  Look at the advertised prices I listed before.

The MSRP on my SHO was $47,270 and the window sticker told me it was shipped to the dealer I bought it from after manufacture.  So for a chance at the deal I had you have to wait a whole year and get really lucky.

No doubt your SHO is worth every penny!

With your mods the price is more than fair.  I still hope things will work out for you to be able to keep it!

shoman04

Quote from: QwikSHO on November 09, 2013, 09:51:47 PM
Hence the OBO.

Nice Ride!!! Ha QwikSHO Your username looks like one from TCCA were you a member there?
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1: