• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New record!

Started by crash712us, November 07, 2013, 02:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash712us

A little birdie just told me that someone ran a 11 today. Stay tune as to who and video's to follow.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

EcoPowerParts

Dang it! :(
Ooh well, great job to someone!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

I would guess First SHO or Darreli. 

Don't worry Mike.  I doubt it was a Flex. 

EcoPowerParts

Ooh well, I'll have to get my Tremor and be the first to 10's :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Needmoreboost

Oh Yeah, the a.k.a. "tank" is finally in the 11's.  LOL
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

steve142857

But I hold the record for the one who attempted the most! Lol
Looking forward to seeing who how where etc.
Great!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

DJE624

Quote from: steve142857 on November 07, 2013, 08:14:10 PM
But I hold the record for the one who attempted the most! Lol

LOL

darreli

It was FirstSHO as you can see in the other post..I couldn't make it out today because of a prior commitment. I knew it was going to be a good day..Sunday should have similar weather. I'll have to do it then. Nice job by Mike today though!

TuxedoSHO

I was actually planning on trying to make it out to Milan on Sunday myself

2010 Taurus SHO, Rapid Spec 402A, Non-PP
K&N CAI, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Corsa Catback, Livernois Stage 4+ X Tune, EBC Slotted Rotors, EBC Red Stuff Pads, LMS 160* Thermostat, 3 Bar Map Sensor, Colder NGK  Iridium Plugs, BOV VTA,
20" TSW Nurburgrings Wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 15% 3M Tints All Around, Tinted Tail Lights, Dipped Tail Light Chrome, Grille & Fogs
Best Time Yet: 12.76 @ 107MPH