• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Looking for a SHO/Flex/MKS/MKS in the Florida area to test fit/install meth kit

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 04, 2013, 12:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'm working with Julio so he can develop a complete water/meth kit for the Flex/SHO etc.
Here's his address and phone number:
Alkycontrol Inc
10317 Del Mar Circle
Tampa FL 33624
813-265-1400

From what I understand the price will be $700 installed for the meth kit, he'll need your car for a full day to put the kit in. So you'll be paying for the kit but getting a free install.

If anyone is interested please contact Julio at the phone # above or idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com email
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on November 04, 2013, 01:18:58 PM
Do they have a way to tune it?
He just needs a car to develop a full kit with tank and instructions. The person who goes there will need to work with their tuner to accommodate.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

ONLYA6

Is this looking to be a more specific kit than LMS' current kit offering as far as bottles and brackets go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

EcoBrick Bob

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ONLYA6 on November 04, 2013, 02:44:19 PM
Is this looking to be a more specific kit than LMS' current kit offering as far as bottles and brackets go?

Yes, he wants to be able to offer a full kit with instructions complete and be able to offer direct.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

ONLYA6

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on November 04, 2013, 04:12:45 PM
Quote from: ONLYA6 on November 04, 2013, 02:44:19 PM

Yes, he wants to be able to offer a full kit with instructions complete and be able to offer direct.

Sweet!  Looks like I'll hold off on ordering the kit from LMS till I see what comes of this.

Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

BigPelo

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on November 04, 2013, 12:05:44 PM
I'm working with Julio so he can develop a complete water/meth kit for the Flex/SHO etc.
Here's his address and phone number:
Alkycontrol Inc
10317 Del Mar Circle
Tampa FL 33624
813-265-1400

From what I understand the price will be $700 installed for the meth kit, he'll need your car for a full day to put the kit in. So you'll be paying for the kit but getting a free install.

If anyone is interested please contact Julio at the phone # above or idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com email

I would jump on this opportunity but I couldn't be farther from Florida then now  :sad:
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

FLOSHO21

If my car was more prepared I'd be up for it.
2010 SHO Platinum non PP
H&R springs, K&N panel, NGK-6510, 170 T-stat, Unleashed Tune, 3 bar, 13' MC/booster, Unleashed 3" DPs, W/M
12.74@108.5 3/15
8.07@86.5 best 1/8th 9/15

EcoPowerParts

Lots more guys have joined bringing this back to the top. Julio is still looking for someone to come by to test fit an alky kit so that his kit will be bolt in directly from him and have install instructions.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

futat2

With the exception of Torrie from Unleashed, why can't all these venders in florida set up shop in Jacksonville. I would love to be the lab rat for all these needed test SHO's.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

painterpatt

Yo Mike !!!!!! Tampa is 15 min away....but will Torrie tune with someone elses kit?
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

EcoPowerParts

Yes he sure will!
Hit up Julio we need someone to go down for a test fit!
www.ecopowerparts.com -

jimmyducati

Has anyone taken advantage of this opportunity? I have a '10 SHO that is already LMS tuned that I can have in Tampa anytime...
2010 White SHO w/two tone interior
2005 Ducati 999s  (the daily ridder)
1998 Ducati 916  (the beauty queen)
1995 Ducati 900ss (the track terror)
1978 Harley Davidson Shovelhead

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -