• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Exciting news from Livernois Motorsports...

Started by steve142857, October 30, 2013, 11:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve142857

I received an email from them with that subject title. I got excited for a second until I opened it and saw that they were the first to tune the new Corvette. I would have hoped for the XV1 to be finally ready for the SHOs... Oh well... I guess that is a reality check... We're are not Livernois' only clients...
Whenever it's going to be ready, it will be winter here, so that means I won't be able to try XV1 for another 6 months :(
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

BlueSHO

It's not even ready for the XSports yet...at least I do not have my Xv1 tune.. :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

bigmoneycloser

I spoke with them today and they said they have to write the tunes for each strategy code they receive and fine tune each one..
It looks like another week or two or three...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

Boggus

2013 unleashed SHO PP

dcpatters

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on October 30, 2013, 12:30:33 PM
I spoke with them today and they said they have to write the tunes for each strategy code they receive and fine tune each one..
It looks like another week or two or three...

I called them today as well.  At least their response is consistent. 
2014 Explorer Sport LMS tune, 170 Stat, Airaid

TouchOfEvil

2014 XSport