• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

14 X-Sport sitting on H & R springs

Started by bigmoneycloser, October 26, 2013, 04:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmoneycloser

God Damn!!!!
This thing is mean as he'll now.  It rides great... It hits bumps a little harder but it would have done that anyway.
With only about 50 miles on springs, it launches faster and dives into turns strong as hell....
I was worried, but I love it so far!
Oh and it looks BadAss!! Here are some pics..

Front

Rear
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

BlueSHO

That's sick as hell man!   

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

arttyszka

Looks nice.  I'm digging' mine as well.  Was at the dealer yesterday getting a car wash and one of the service guys came out to ask me if it was lowered.  He said he thought it looked perfect and "tough".
2014 Explorer Sport
Lund Tuned | 170 t-stat | K&N Panel | H&R Springs | Coolbulbs.com HID's

SHODYOU

2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

DJE624

bigmoneycloser

Thx guys..
Really having fun with this truck..
The two forums I below to cost me a ton of money...(Ecoboost and custom bikes)

So thanks and I need some more mods to do...lol

Here's what's next....
-6K HID's for heads and fogs-- install Wednesday...

-New LMS Downtubes and cat back exhaust..if it ever gets done..lol
-Full JL Audio stereo upgrade(all speakers, new processor, new sub and big power JLAmp) all tucked and hidden

Wish list...
Really nice brake set up(black Drilled & Slotted rotors and a performance caliper)
Needs to be somewhat factory replacement size because I don't think I have enough room to go bigger in the disk.
No one makes a brake set up for 14 XSport....
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

explorergotoluvit

bigmoneycloser you should look into lightwerks for your hids they do some really nice projector retrofits...i should be getting mine back this week ill post some pic of the beam pattern and output with they get put back in.
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

QwikSHO

man, I bet you feel EVERY bump in the road with that setup.

bigmoneycloser

Actually not as bad as most think it would be.
But I am not running the 24's anymore..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A