• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Great Lakes Dragway Saturday October 26th!

Started by DJE624, October 22, 2013, 12:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

There are a few of us thinking about hitting the track for a few runs this Saturday.  Boosted13 and I will be there weather permitting and Fordman77 might make it out too.  If you are anywhere in the area, just SW of Milwaukee, we'd love to see you out there!  I'm shooting for about noon and they run til dusk.  Here is a link to the Track.

http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/index.php?page=2013schedule

DJE624

As of now.  Strip runs from South to North.

DJE624

Sure don't like the change in the wind!

But it's still a couple days off.  At least no rain.

Courier6

2013 Tri-White PP, PPE downpipes, Corsa, Air Raid CAI, H&R Springs, 170 deg thermo, Livernois Dyno Tune 365 AWHP 407 AWTQ. Best 1/4 mile 12.580

DJE624

Yeah Baby!  I just knocked 2 tenths off my 0-60 MPH today.  That's all I need.  Might be a little warmer Saturday.  Hope not.

SHOdded

Congrats, Dave!  The Magic 8 Ball says ABSOLUTELY to the 12's, and we all know it never lies :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Here's what we are looking at tomorrow.  Not too excited about the wind.  All I need is calm for 13 seconds! 

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Heh!  That would be great.  But it ain't gonna happen.  18-20 from the NW.  Track runs S to N.  But, temps are going to be mid-40s so that's good.  I already pulled the spare and I'll have about a gallon in the tank when I get there.  I'm hoping I can throw in a gallon of 100 when I get there. 

DJE624

Had a great time out at Great Lakes today with Boosted13.  The only bad part was a 20 MPH headwind that limited me to a best of 1.882 (60'), 8.357 (1/8) and13.059 (1/4)  I'm sure I would have had a 12 without that dang wind.  On the bright side, the wind being equal, I stomped a Mustang GT and had better times than a GTO. 

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

Needmoreboost

Great 1/8 mile time Dave.  Yeah the headwind was not in your favor.  Way to get out there though!  ;)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

DJE624

Thanks guys.  I'll be back out in November.  Hopefully cooler than 53 and calm! 

DJE624

BTW, I made 10 runs and granny never kicked me like it did on my last run, last outing.  That was nice.  I was worrying about it the whole way out there! 

SHOdded

Good going, Dave!  Better luck for sure in November :)