• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports Xv1 for the Explorer Sport

Started by Livernois Motorsports, October 21, 2013, 01:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports is proud to release our Xv1 tune for the 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport.  This special max-effort tune has been created for those customers looking for even further improvement of the best attributes from our existing performance tunes.

This new Xv1 tune will meet or exceed the wants of any customer that is looking for the most aggressive option available for their Explorer, while retaining the durability customers expect from Livernois Motorsports. The Xv1 tune includes more aggressive shifts, increased WOT power, and better throttle response over any of our previous releases. No one else in the industry has the capability to release such a tune as no one else in the industry has our experience with the EcoBoost platform. If you are ready to take your 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport to the highest level of performance available, our exclusive Xv1 tune is for you.

Just as with all of our other tunes, this is a no cost option for all of our current and future customers. Xv1 must be combined with at least 2 supporting modifications, our 170* thermostat, and our 3-bar MAP sensor. If you would like this update for your Explorer, we ask that you contact us either via info@livernoismotorsports.com, or by calling 313-561-5500 for more information.

SRT82ECOBOOST

Great to see that this out. Now how long before it is ready for the 2013 SHO?
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SRT82ECOBOOST

Forum members have been knocking down the door for this tune for months and I am really surprised that the posts are not rolling in.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

steve142857

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on October 21, 2013, 01:26:41 PM
Livernois Motorsports is proud to release our Xv1 tune for the 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport.  This special max-effort tune has been created for those customers looking for even further improvement of the best attributes from our existing performance tunes.

This new Xv1 tune will meet or exceed the wants of any customer that is looking for the most aggressive option available for their Explorer, while retaining the durability customers expect from Livernois Motorsports. The Xv1 tune includes more aggressive shifts, increased WOT power, and better throttle response over any of our previous releases.

If it is possible for the Explorer, I guess it should be available, if not already, for the 2013 SHO right?

Thank you for letting us know... I might be able to go again to the track this year with XV1!!!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

bigmoneycloser

Sending my request now....
And I already my Tstat installed and my 3 bar is in hand ready to go...
Let's get this....
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

bigmoneycloser

Ok my request has been sent and I will have it running as soon as I get my hands on the tune files...
I will report ASAP...

We can only have 4 tunes plus stock...
Was thinking of:
89 perform
91 perform
93 perform high boost
XV1
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

ONLYA6

Tune should be close to being done. It was listed as the tune on my quote from them last week for tuning the upgraded turbos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

Boggus

Whats up with all the goodies for everything other than the SHO....

Still waiting on the XV1... brings back a song from the past "Anyday Now"
2013 unleashed SHO PP

BlueSHO

Great news and you have an email...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: JeffsSport on October 21, 2013, 06:56:48 PM
Great news and you have an email...

Jeff,
I haven't got my email yet with my tune...
But I will let you
Hopefully tomorrow morning...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

BlueSHO

I wonder how much more power the Xv1 is verses the 93 high boost tune..

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: JeffsSport on October 21, 2013, 08:27:27 PM
I wonder how much more power the Xv1 is verses the 93 high boost tune..

Brandon from LMS told me I would notice a difference from my 93 high boost..
If I get it tomorrow and will try to install it in the afternoon.
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

BlueSHO

Sounds good. Like a kid at Christmas...lol

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on October 21, 2013, 01:26:41 PM

This new Xv1 tune will meet or exceed the wants of any customer that is looking for the most aggressive option available for their Explorer, while retaining the durability customers expect from Livernois Motorsports. The Xv1 tune includes more aggressive shifts, increased WOT power, and better throttle response over any of our previous releases. No one else in the industry has the capability to release such a tune as no one else in the industry has our experience with the EcoBoost platform. If you are ready to take your 2013+ Ford Explorer Sport to the highest level of performance available, our exclusive Xv1 tune is for you.

Just as with all of our other tunes, this is a no cost option for all of our current and future customers. Xv1 must be combined with at least 2 supporting modifications, our 170* thermostat, and our 3-bar MAP sensor. If you would like this update for your Explorer, we ask that you contact us either via info@livernoismotorsports.com, or by calling 313-561-5500 for more information.

What type of numbers should one expect with the XV1 tune along with a airaid CIA, colder plugs, TStat, 3bar??
Or what type of numbers did your shop truck do on the dyno testing?
Thanks
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

TouchOfEvil

2014 XSport